Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paradox99x

OK let's see what guys think of girls

We've already asked the question of what girls think of guys with acne, how bout turn it around. i mean girls self esteem is very sensitive to their looks. we try very hard to be appealing and go through great pains to achieve the best look. i have adult acne and when that "time" rolls around i want to duck and cover. how do guys feel about girls with acne and less than perfect penelope cruz skin?

i got a crush on this girl with red marks on her cheeks. i am drawn to her beautiful eyes and smile. she also seems happy and confident :).

Acne is probably one of the last things i could care about.

Im going to be 100% honest here... let me say that again : 100% honest. These are the things i picture in my head as a perfect girl(for me obviously)

in no partciular order : innocent, caring, simply normal weight, nice smile, short, funny, laughs alot. (and i mean, im definately not picky, everyone has their ideal... im sure most girls would love a tall really built attractive guy with abs and that can do everything imaginable a girl could want). Its not like i MUST have those things; hopefully others dont persue their 100% ideal, because those are people i have no respect for)

uhm... ok i wrote all of the above in less than 30 seconds, perhaps it may not be exaclty that, but here is one thing i do know - acne would be below every single one of those attributes.

i would prefer to be with someone who has acne and a low/not so high self esteem. i want to be comfortable around her and i want to be able to share my feelings to her- if i sense she has low self esteem too, i'll be happy to tell her about my depression and issues with my confidence. if i can find someone who can accept me for not looking like a guy on MTV then i'll be happy. i want a friend and a lover. not just a girl to make out with.

What about the kind of acne?

I see girls with a lot of small pimples on their cheeks & it doesn't look terrible. When I was at my worst I would get really BIG pustules that could sort of spontaneously explode (someone here used the term "volcanic" acne, that's what I had). So a few of those on your chin just seems way more off-putting than a bumpy forehead or something....I mean would you really want to kiss a girl with HUGE oozing & crusty pimples by her mouth?

I see girls with a lot of small pimples on their cheeks & it doesn't look terrible. When I was at my worst I would get really BIG pustules that could sort of spontaneously explode (someone here used the term "volcanic" acne, that's what I had). So a few of those on your chin just seems way more off-putting than a bumpy forehead or something....I mean would you really want to kiss a girl with HUGE oozing & crusty pimples by her mouth?

yup

i'll be honest about this one. even though i got crappy skin, i still see looks and then personality (i'm so obsessed with my looks... that i can spot imperfections in anyone) but also, you can be pretty even with acne. you can be ugly without acne. right now, i'm at the point in my life where i want to find more then just a girl to have sex with. i want to be genuinely happy! if i knew the person was an awesome girl. then yes i would date her even if her skin was bad.

I don't find it particularly attractive but then again it wouldn't put me off if you get me.

To be honest, you're asking the wrong crowd seeing as everyone here has or has had acne thus making them more tolerant/accepting towards others that have it.

i saw this lady with a lot of scarring.. but she was still very attractive. she had a nice face and a nice body. definitely a milf :D

I agree there was this girl at my church who had acne completely covering both of her cheeks but i still think shes beautiful

Eh, not a big deal.

The same old argument will come up that, yes this is an acne site and people, male or female, will say they have no problem with finding another person with acne attractive. Truth of the matter is, even people who never had a pimple in their entire life grow up and realize that skin is of the least concern when finding another person attractive. Yeah, there are exceptions as we do, after all, live in superficial society. But most people, real people won't make a fuss about it and will look past such a paltry thing as "bad skin."

Anyways, my ideal girl isn't perfect or near-perfect in any way shape or form. She's flawed just like I am.

EWW girls with acne thats awful definitively not. If i see one spot on a girl then no way. who would date someone with acne.

Acne on a girl? I honestly couldn't give a d***. If there's one thing I've learned over the years its that there is worlds more to who a person is than what their image tells you.

I may be hyper-concerned with how I look, but I am not such a hypocrite that I would judge someone else. Heck, I've liked lots of girls with acne, or who fell short of that "Perfect Woman Silhouette".

I think its all relative to the person.

Like there this girl i really like n she is a bit chubby, so not exactly what others would call attractive, but i dunno why to me she is, more than other 'perfect' bodied ppl.

i FUCKING love them!! 2 girls i was obsessed with a little while ago got on my bus on my way to work and they had pretty bad acne but God was i attracted to them, i made a thread about it a little while ago.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...=147944&hl=

Its nice but come on thats kinda a bit too enthusiastic lol "i FUCKING love them!!", its not as if you liked them BECAUSE they had acne.

Appearance is only one of three things that I consider when it comes to my genuine interest in a girl. Acne is only a small part of appearance, and is temporary in my eyes. So if a girl has nothing to offer in any other way and she happens to have acne then I probably will not have any interest in her. But if a girl shares some of my interests, is easy to get along with, and takes care of herself in general, I would overlook mild to moderate acne in a heartbeat. I might even overlook severe acne depending on how attracted I am to her overall.

I'm more drawn to girls without acne. Maybe it's cause I have it?!?! I don't know. But creamy smooth skin on girls makes them seem beautiful to me, even if other parts of them are not so great. But I'm not gonna lie, I've seen plenty of hotties with acne too! I think guys are pretty much like... "I'll take whatever I can get!!" haha, jk. Not all of them are like that....