Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rusalka

Craziest thing you've ever done for your acne?

Whilst painting the garage earlier I spent a rather disturbing amount of time staring at a roll of sandpaper. You doubtless all know what I was thinking. Which left me wondering - how many people have tried to sandpaper their skin off like some sort of deranged DIY microdermabrasion? It made me reminisce about the time I tried to offer my eternal soul to the devil (yes, I know) in exchange for nice clear skin. :lol:

So, what's the most ludicrous skin-related thing you've ever done?

disgustingly enough, my own jizz :lol:

i tried urine (yes my own :P), one of my moms friends uses it and she swears by it strangely enough.

didnt work :(

lmao! That's nuts Calibos, but at least it's...organic?

Wart remover for me... Left nice little burn marks *thumbs up*. Or no wait! Hemorrhoid(sp?) cream. I used it for the cortisone, which supposedly helped with redness and inflamation. It was nasty shit!

Slathered my face nightly with Retin-A cream.

Or, exfoliating every morning with an AHA scrub and washcloth, and following that up with an astringent and a moisturizer that contained salicylic acid.

:redface:

Whilst painting the garage earlier I spent a rather disturbing amount of time staring at a roll of sandpaper. You doubtless all know what I was thinking. Which left me wondering - how many people have tried to sandpaper their skin off like some sort of deranged DIY microdermabrasion? It made me reminisce about the time I tried to offer my eternal soul to the devil (yes, I know) in exchange for nice clear skin. :lol:

So, what's the most ludicrous skin-related thing you've ever done?

I actually used a pumice stone on a huge spot once that formed out of no where. Still got a big red mark to prove it tho its faded a lot over the years.

deciding to wash my face rigorously no less than 10 times a day for about 3 months. aaa shitted up my skin good and proper.

oh i also used to put on make up for work before i went to bed so i could sleep in an extra 10 minutes in the morning.

Dipped my face into a sink of malt liquor for a few minutes. I heard good things from the bum who decided, in all his wisdom, to offer me acne advice. Didn't do much and I smelled like a drunk for a few days. Probably not the smartest move I've ever pulled.

As for the " trying to make a deal with the Devil", I've done that too. Sadly, didn't get a response. Hell, I'd sell my soul to anyone on the org if they could make my face completely clear again.

Vaseline...Well what can I say, I was young and dumb.

Man, I love vaseline. It is wonderful. It doesn't break me out, either. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.