Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sierra352

Exfol Serum/CP Serum anyone using it?

I got this stuff from skin Biology.com and I was wondering if anyone had any results from it.

Its been 2.5 weeks on it for me and it is working out my larger scars a bit.

Sierra,

I've been using the same products which I ordered through skin bio as well. The exfol serum seems to be helping I had some redness left from laser which is lightening up nicely. I can't tell if the peptides are working yet. I've been using for about 3 weeks. You said it's working out your larger scars. What did you mean by that? --LAET

I've been using the CP serum for a few weeks - I can't actually say that I've noticed any specific improvements to my skin - the bottle looks like it will last a good 4 months - maybe it takes time to kick in. Can't say right now.

Well I have on scar on my cheek from a cluster of pimples about 6 months ago and it left a patch that was really pink, and slightly indented. As the months passed I saw little improvement in the scar but I could tell it was healing, just a a real slow pace. I used Syprex cream and scar sheet on it and it really didnt speed up the healing at all, Its about half healed now but since I started the Exfol and CP serum I could se especially when I wake up and look at the scar under a certain light that Its not only getting less red but I think its actually filling in a bit. Its been only 2 weeks but I can see visible improvement, not a whole lot but I think it is helping. I am also trying it on 2 other scars that I have, that are the only indented ones on my face and they are not discolored just indented and I can see that they are becoming less noticeable, not by a whole lot but they are tough scars and I can see they are diminishing very slghtly.

I put the CP Serum on my entire face last night and now I've got several areas that are breaking out. :D

Not sure if it's because of that though, but I suspect it might be. I think I'll let my face rest for about a week and try it again and see what happens. Maybe it's something that you have to use as only a spot treatment - unfortunately I have scars on large areas of my face. :D

Tamara,

Have you tried taking zinc? Since I've been taking it, I never break out anymore. I also take lots of vitamin C and various forms of vitamin B, but I think the zinc is what is really helping. --LAET

I have been using CP (tri-reduction) and exfol serum for two weeks.

I have noticed a slight improvement but of course it is still too early to be definitive.

Will monitor and advise after another two weeks.

U