Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tooshort

Free samples kits

I ordered my sample kit of Everyday Minerals on Monday of last week, and paid for the 6 day shipping... still nothing in the mail. Has this happened to anyone else? I assume they are backed up, but if thats the case they shouldnt offer speedy shipment if they cant make it happen.

Email their customer service....also, what did the order go through & ship? Example: If you made an order late Monday night & the order was not handled til Tuesday, it might not ship til Wednesday, meaning it is 6 business days from Wednesday (which would be today? I'm confused now :D).

I ordered my sample kit of Everyday Minerals on Monday of last week, and paid for the 6 day shipping... still nothing in the mail. Has this happened to anyone else? I assume they are backed up, but if thats the case they shouldnt offer speedy shipment if they cant make it happen.

UGH! I hate EM shipping. It always takes forever. Try emailing the customer service, but be prepared. Although I have heard wonderful things from others about them, when I had to return a package because they screwed up my order it was a nightmare. Good luck.

I live in australia and it takes roughly 3 weeks to get here. i use mail method so it takes about 1-2 wks for my letter to get there and 1 wk for my order to get here.

One time they had trouble with shipping and some packages got lost. EM is really nice and they sent a 2nd package and i finally got it! =]

Wait for another couple of days. You should get it soon.

Customer Support emailed me back. Apparently, they tried to deliver twice but kept missing me. They sent it back to EM. EM is sending me another package with 2 day shipment to my fathers house. Did you all have to sign for you packages?

Question , Iam thinking to try Everyday mineral foudantion /blushes and concealer

If anyone can tell me if their concealer heavy enough to cover and how is their foundation and which is the best to try for oily skin and need good coverage but not too much.

How much for the sample kit?

Question , Iam thinking to try Everyday mineral foudantion /blushes and concealer

If anyone can tell me if their concealer heavy enough to cover and how is their foundation and which is the best to try for oily skin and need good coverage but not too much.

How much for the sample kit?

ive never had to sign for anything from EM. It either goes in my mailbox or my front door.

Just once i had to pick it up at the post office, because it was delivered to me during the christmas holidays.