Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AMFTW

cheer up folks

Yeah, I saw that picture posted in a different thread and thought the same thing. Sometimes I get so caught up in my acne I don't realize how much worse it could be.

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. I just dont see the point in acne, why do we get it and why in the year 2007 have we not invented a cure. Its quite simple really, lower the androgen levels and that will lower sebum production.

I wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy. I just dont see the point in acne, why do we get it and why in the year 2007 have we not invented a cure. Its quite simple really, lower the androgen levels and that will lower sebum production.

It's simple. Money.

Why release a product that can completely cure acne? The businesses would lose money! So thats why they continually release half-assed products that may help a little, but will never completely cure for good.

yeah they release products that make you buy more products, now that you use retin a, you need antibiotc a antibiotic b and a moisturizer, a new soap, etc. Its the same with HIV medication. Also, the same with cancer treatment. People care more about money than helping people get better, and it sucks.

Dont despair guys, there are still those in the world not swayed by monetary reward but want to help for the sake of helping and cure rather than contain. The owner of this site being one. :)

yes our acne could be worse

you can apply the same stupid argument to any health problem

got the flu ? you could have a broken limb instead, or you could be crippled, or you could have cancer, or you could be dead...i suppose it's hard to get worse than that last one

and everyone has a price, the question is how much

It's simple. Money.

Why release a product that can completely cure acne? The businesses would lose money! So thats why they continually release half-assed products that may help a little, but will never completely cure for good.

:rolleyes: