Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well ive been meaning to write a log, and here it is. i started the regimen about 3 weeks ago and its barley starting to work the begining of the 3rd week i broke out on the regimen these things where bad..well inflamed a little i have mild acne i think it got to moderate once that was when i was using proactive for the first weeks ..big mistake ..anyways i thought i wasnt gonna go through that agian since i was allready use to BP but it stated to with the regimen untill i noticed i wasnt using quite enough moisturizer plus i got jojoba oil which really helps thanks to a good friend of mine on the messageboards..its clearing up pretty good and my breakouts are pretty limited. and my redmarks well ..thats a slow process ive been doin some research about the famous BP it gives out free radicals which slows the healing process ..thats probally why alot of people on these boards complain that there acne is gone but they still have red marks well heres the truth ...but it gets the job done ..does anyone know if BP is healthy for your skin if you use large doses for a long time..ive heard some bad stuff about it ..im also into holistic eating and living ..do you know that acne is the most common skin disorder in the world? yup ..it wasnt always like this..i started thinking why?..then it got to me ..fast food ,and all the tropical ointments that dries out your skin blocking pores ..thats why its important to moisturize right i barley figured this out.lol well ill keep you guys updated on the regimen

Shave with Neutrogena Razor Defense Shave Gel (Morning)

Dan's Cleanser

Dan's BP

cetaphil Moisturizer

Desert Essence Jojoba oil

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion