Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OK, I havn't started accutane yet. But I lost that card that comes in the Ipledge booklet. Last visit to the derm he said that could be a problem. But he didn't have a solution yet. What do u guys think will happen? this ipledge is really a pain.

OK, I havn't started accutane yet. But I lost that card that comes in the Ipledge booklet. Last visit to the derm he said that could be a problem. But he didn't have a solution yet. What do u guys think will happen? this ipledge is really a pain.

I lost my card, too, and when I called the Ipledge hotline, they said they didn't offer replacement cards.

It's not a big deal, though, because the pharmacy just needs to know your Ipledge number to approve you in the system. You should have gotten this number in the mail or by email (you use it to log onto the website every month if you're a girl). Your derm also has the number on record.

I just wrote my name, Ipledge number, and birthdate on a piece of paper and gave that to the pharmacist when I got my prescription filled. Problem solved!

Good luck!