Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
donny

something wierd is happening to my scars!?!?!?!

okay so the deal is that i tried to needle my scars on a few points on my face. and well its been about 2 weeks and a few of the ones i needled filled in with this white skin stuff. like the pitted scar was red before...but now its super white. the scar doesnt look as deep. but the wierd thing is i only poked my scar maybe one time and then moved it around a whole lot when it was in my skin...so i dont think its bc of the needling. what could it be? it looks unnatural bc its alot lighter than the rest of my skin.

Guest sm_oore

sounds like hypopigmentation.

Someone else needled on here before and their scars filled in a bit but they were left with hypopoigmentated white spots. But i don't know how long it takes for hypo to take place?

yea im not sure if its worse or better...i mean it sure beats having the redness that i used to have on those scars. my face gets red really easily, and today i looked in the mirror and that scar was still white. should i stop needling? bc it seems to be doing something