Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

why are people of such a low level as mine allowed to live?

seriously, someone just needs to shoot me and take me out of my misery. i really cannot anything right.... it's finally dawned on me how fucking stupid and ignorant i am and it's unbearable. fuck i don't even know where i'm going with this. don't reply i don't want replies, i just needed to write this out and maybe feel better. no acne is not my problem after all. i am my problem and i'll be a lot better if i can silence my brain. o

whatever never mind, i'm so fucking worthless.

why are you worthless? who is telling you such lies? mass media?

no matter where you are at there is hope, its just hard to see. at least you are coming to grips with what is holding you back? life doesnt have to be all perfect and neatly ordered. magazines and tv like to paint life like something its not. airbrushing and hiding all imperfections. but there is so much more to life.

i highly recommend meditating, or self examining, three times a day. reflect on the day and how it has gone. reflect on goals as simple as making yourself feel happy, and find ways to get you there. try out new ways to get to the goals. reflect on how the day went. what could have gone better. make peace with the bad. life is a journey, not some game that is won and gets easy all of a sudden.

even nfl superstars who are millionaires struggle through human problems. we all struggle, but we can all overcome these struggles with a little love and support from others. there is alot to good in the world, you must simply find it with love from others and self reflection.

ok no offense here, but what the hell is wrong with you? (you cant post something like that without expecting a reply)

Im not trying to be an asshole here, but ive never seen someone put such little worth in themself. People all have problems, not just you, but well... is it all THAT bad? Is life that horrible for you? Is there nothing you have that makes you happy?

Here ill give you my perspective - I feel bad every day, ironically for one reason only... , yet it tears me apart and gives me depression. I feel the best days of my life are over and im only 21. Does that sound right? Probably not. Everyone has problems, we all think about shit way too much more than is healthy. Anyway - i feel unaccomplished, but not worthless; you are what you are.

Btw - i feel ignorant in a lot of ways too, but i try to hide it, im all about what others think, and you should be too.

lastly - how can someone feel better by posting this kinda stuff? - "how can people of my low level be allowed to live" and "i should silence my brain" "it finally dawned on me how fucking stupid i am"

just trying to help by the way...

lastly - how can someone feel better by posting this kinda stuff? - "how can people of my low level be allowed to live" and "i should silence my brain" "it finally dawned on me how fucking stupid i am"

just trying to help by the way...

You feel better because you are "getting it out there". Writing down your problems is a necessary step in any plan of action towards resolving an issue/problem/goal. Its better than just keeping it to yourself where it can grow and become worse.