Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rodd

hover function..?

i notice some forums have a function where if you hover the mouse pointer over a thread title on the main forum page, it displays a little pop up box that shows the first paragraph or whatever of the thread. is this something that would be compatible with invision board? if so it'd be great if you could incorporate it.. it would mean you could tell what a thread was about without actually going into it, and stop the annoying process of clicking on threads with vaguely interesting titles only to find they're about something sucky (such as this one for example :P)

thanks mr big, i think everyone else must still be too stunned with amazement over the brilliance of my suggestion to manage a reply just yet :D

i thought this said hoover function first ha. em yeh.. i know what you mean, i've seen that on some computer tech help forums, it helps there a bit cause you can check if its the right question you're looking for the answer to. so yeh i guess it would be pretty good here as most of the threads ar equestion related.

well.. dan, joel, real mavvy, it appears 100% of respondents agree with my suggestion. its a landslide victory. how about it then?

I think it's a handy feature. I would waste less time wandering into nonsense threads if I had an idea what was under the title. :idea:

:catdance::catdance::catdance::catdance::catdance::catdance::catdance:

Cats, the cause AND solution to all of lifes' problems.

Jeeze Admins, get the rodd his hoover vaccuum if he wants it so bad, why don't ya?

:dry:

I vote fail because I can.

h00ga h00ga hegget pffft.

hey timmy, what was that you quoted me saying in your signature again? i can't remember :P