Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

dude if u wanna get over her and move on the best thing to do is just hook up with a much hotter chic...works every time, even better if she finds out about it or even better if she sees it. make sure she knows how much hotter the new on is though.

Worst. Fucking. Advice. Ever.

It's guys like you who make me hate the male race.

dude if u wanna get over her and move on the best thing to do is just hook up with a much hotter chic...works every time, even better if she finds out about it or even better if she sees it. make sure she knows how much hotter the new on is though.

it's funny... i've never been in a relationship, and i seem to know more about women then the rest of these other guys lol.

Why is that a bad thing, the OP said that he still really likes her and that he kissed other girls when on a break and that he regretted it. She's got a problem with this and has ended it and said that nothing will change. Is he supposed to go around and mope?

At the end of the day a lot of people, guys and girls, like no strings attached sex and considering he's not in a relationship anymore he should be able to do what he wants. I also agree it's a good way to get over a girl.

Why is that a bad thing, the OP said that he still really likes her and that he kissed other girls when on a break and that he regretted it. She's got a problem with this and has ended it and said that nothing will change. Is he supposed to go around and mope?

At the end of the day a lot of people, guys and girls, like no strings attached sex and considering he's not in a relationship anymore he should be able to do what he wants. I also agree it's a good way to get over a girl.

Lol, dog20 you only think you know so much cause its all theory. Wait till your actually in one.

I'm not saying he should go out and get a new girlfriend, just that a few one night stands always help. I guess it depends if he wants to remain friends. Personally I hate being friends with an ex. I suppose cos I look for different qualities in a relationship than a friendship.

Lol, dog20 you only think you know so much cause its all theory. Wait till your actually in one.

it's funny... i've never been in a relationship, and i seem to know more about women then the rest of these other guys lol.

you are so right dog :wub::lol:

AYO

WOMAN TAKE NOTICE: DO NOT CONTINUE COMMUNICATION WITH THE ONE WHO GOES BY DOG20. I AM THE VOICE OF REASON, OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE. YOU THINK HES FRIENDLY, HES NOT. BEWARE, I CONFIRM ALL FEELINGS OF HIS SKETCHINESS AS TRUTH. IF YOU DONT DO IT FOR ME DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

AYO

WOMAN TAKE NOTICE: DO NOT CONTINUE COMMUNICATION WITH THE ONE WHO GOES BY DOG20. I AM THE VOICE OF REASON, OF EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE. YOU THINK HES FRIENDLY, HES NOT. BEWARE, I CONFIRM ALL FEELINGS OF HIS SKETCHINESS AS TRUTH. IF YOU DONT DO IT FOR ME DO IT FOR YOURSELF.

ONLY A MESSENGER

I KNOW YOU LIKE THE ATTENTION DOG GIVES YOU BUT HE IS A PEDOPHILE; SCORN ON THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES MEN

That's fair....it's always different when your own emotions are involved and an outsider can often see things you can't when you're in the middle of it. I'm surprised at how well my advice works for my girl friends when I've never had a boyfriend though. I wonder if I'll be able to take my own advice when/if I ever have a long term relationship....

That's fair....it's always different when your own emotions are involved and an outsider can often see things you can't when you're in the middle of it. I'm surprised at how well my advice works for my girl friends when I've never had a boyfriend though. I wonder if I'll be able to take my own advice when/if I ever have a long term relationship....

i am willing to date you

i am willing to date you

i am willing to date you

Willing to date me & being right for me are two different things.....I've never said I couldn't find any guys to date me (and as a matter of fact, I do date some), but I don't want to have a relationship with just anyone cuz that is not fair to them if I do not return the feelings/attraction. Now I know you were just teasing....but I am sure you are nice & there is a great girl for you & there must be at least one guy somewhere in the world for me (where is he hiding?!).

Ya one night stands and that stuff are not the answer, I dont want to date people. Like Siouxsie said I have to get over her first...the problem is I dont know how. Im so used to being with her and doing everything with her going to her family events and so forth and now everything has changed. I dont even wanna start to think about her with someone else it makes me sick. I dont know how Im gonna do this.