Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lruch

Cetaphil Products

how do you guys feel about all the cetaphil products? I've seen people talk abut the moisturizers on here .. what about the face washes.... also how do you feel about biore products... has anyone seen a real difference in your pores from them?

thanksss! :)

laura

i just got the cetaphil face wash a few weeks ago and im really happy with it. basically its an extremely stripped down version of soap. no coloring, no scents, just pure soap - so there anything thatd damage your skin, although ive been about 95% clear for awhile now, it made my skin feel softer and i think improved my skin a few more percent, id highly reccomend it.

which product did you buy? i know they have a daily facial one and a gentle cleanser. My skin can be very oily one week and very dry next. so i'm not sure what to use.

I use the gentle cleanser. No surprises, just what it says - gentle. ;) I don't think it overly dries me out, and it doesn't leave me too oily. It works as a nice, basic cleanser.

I use both the gentle cleanser and the moisturising lotion and I think they are both fantastic. The cleanser cleans without drying and the moisturiser absorbs well and is really light.

Some people dislike the facial cleanser, but I really like it - I still think it is THE most gentle cleanser ever. The Moisturizing Cream is very thick, but occassional use on the face is okay. The Moisturizing Lotion is okayy...but using on the face will result in super shine by midday.

My derm recomended and even gave me a sample of the Daily Facial cleanser for Normal to Oily. I love it. My skin is like yours. Dry some days, greasy the next.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

really great stuff, almost like washing with water. highly reccomended. i woudlnt use the moisurizer as an asll around face moisturizer, just like to like dab on scabs to heal them

so i bought it and i'm not too happy :snooty: I don't mind the lotion.. i just don't use it every day,just when my skins is reallyyyyy dry. but the cleanser.. its so strangee!! haha. it doens't completely take off my makeup and when i use my toner, so much dirt comes off!!! what the helll! lol does it even really clean???

lol well it's not really meant for taking off makeup, even though i use it that way too. I usually have to wash it off and put some more on, but its so gentle that it doesn't really matter so much if you have to do a couple washes. it works for me, though. :) I've heard some stuff on here about Pond's makeup remover; maybe try the cleanser after getting the makeup off. ;)