Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've had these for four years... nothing has been working.

I'm just wondering what is better for my condition, ACV, JoJoba Oil, Emu Oil, or Bio Oil ?

And how do you apply them and such?

Thanks, any suggestions would be great

post-61187-1185473749_thumb.jpg

post-61187-1185473749_thumb.jpg

four years? thats a really long time, redmarks should go away by then. i dont think OTC products will help with that kind of condition. You should go to a dermatologists and/or look into lasers.

Out of those products, I've only tried ACV + Jojoba oil.

Emu oil is pretty much similar to Jojoba oil, I think...

Anyways, ACV didn't really work for me and all I did was mix half ACV and half water and apply it using a cotton ball like a toner on my entire face morning and night. I've heard that drinking it works better...In that case, it would be something like 2 tsp morning and night, I think. The reason why ACV didn't work as well for me might be because I'm Asian and apparently ACV isn't as effective on Asian skin types.

I really liked Jojoba Oil, except I think it messed with the dryness/oiliness of my skin. As in I used it in the winter when my skin was dry, and when I stopped using it, my skin was much dryer. However, it does give your skin a healthier looking appearances, fades marks a bit and feels nice after you put it on.

I would look into Bio Oil and Aloe Vera Gel as well for your skin. Also, remember you still might need a good moisturizer with SPF even if you use these oils.