Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brian550

Should I switch over to DKR?

I've been on exposed acne treatment for 4 weeks now. At about the 3 week mark I thought I was beginning to see improvements in my skin. Just recently over the past 3 days I've been breaking out. I'm starting to get worried that exposed might not be the treatment for me.

Should I give exposed more time and see if my skin will start to clear up again or should I switch over to DKR?

I think you should give what you're doing right now a fair trial, at least another month. Then if you're not happy, switch over to DKR, but a month isn't really enough time for a lot of treatments and you ought to give this one a fair shake, especially if you've already seen some improvement.

I think you should give what you're doing right now a fair trial, at least another month. Then if you're not happy, switch over to DKR, but a month isn't really enough time for a lot of treatments and you ought to give this one a fair shake, especially if you've already seen some improvement.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll keep using exposed until September and see what happens from there. From watching Dan's videos I've seen that I wash my face too hard and for too long as well. I'll also try to use the right amount of BP so maybe these little changes will help my skin.

Thanks for the advice. I guess I'll keep using exposed until September and see what happens from there. From watching Dan's videos I've seen that I wash my face too hard and for too long as well. I'll also try to use the right amount of BP so maybe these little changes will help my skin.

Brian -

This is just my personal experience with exposed. Exposed is more expensive. While I was on exposed I would think I saw improvements and the BAM! major break out. Went through that cycle with it for 2 months before I decided enough was enough. Towards the end my skin looked worse than it did before I started using it. I have not had this with the Regimen. I have only been on it 3 weeks and I have seen improvements. I still have a few active spots, but overall my skin looks 50% better. This never really happened for me with exposed. You can always search reviews for exposed from the acne.org's home page.