Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnonymousDude

One 40mg ONCE per day?

I was just prescribed my first 30 pills at 40mg with instructions to take one pill daily. I'm sure the dosage is correct, but is there any difference between taking two 20mg pills seperately morning and evening? My current plan is to take one 40mg after a wholesome, fatty dinner with a bit of water. Is this a good way to go?

no there would be no difference of taking 2 20mgs or 1 40mg a day. I started my first month the same as you of 40mg once a day. I can pretty much gurantee you that you'll move up to 40mg twice a day the second month. good luck.

I was just prescribed my first 30 pills at 40mg with instructions to take one pill daily. I'm sure the dosage is correct, but is there any difference between taking two 20mg pills seperately morning and evening? My current plan is to take one 40mg after a wholesome, fatty dinner with a bit of water. Is this a good way to go?

Im also in my first month 19 days in and im taking 1 40mg a day.

2nd month im going to 80mg wich is probably 2, 40 mg a day.

Ill be alternating betwheen 80mg and 40mg a day

I'm taking 40 mg once a day, and I'm about to start my 3rd month next week, and I don't think she's gonna up the dosage. I've been slowly progressing, but not really that great. I think I'm gonna ask her if I can get 60 mg maybe...

I did ONE 40mg pill a day for my first month, too. That seems to be the norm. Mostly, I think, because most generics don't come in a 20mg pill. Good luck!