Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

I would love to meet you all..........

Let's have a poker night, i'll own all you bishes

But I guess we could'nt stare at each other right?

YOU LOOKIN AT MY ZIT?!!!!!

I have amazing friends... they love me for who I am... however, they are VERY different from me because of the way acne has changed me as a person. I was friends with them before I had acne... and trying to explain to them that I'm depressed because of my skin is like trying to teach a 1 year old rocket science.... they DONT UNDERSTAND! I even have friends who have/had acne but they dont let it affect them like I do... Even they dont understand... all my friends drink like crazy and party like the world is going to end the next day... I'm JUST not like THAT!! I used to be.... but I'm sick of it... i'm sick of the superficial world of bars and clubs, with girls' acting like bimbos without a friggen care in the world... Dont get me wrong I wish I didnt have a care in the world sometimes, but seeing other people having the time of tehir lives makes me kinda sad hahaha.

I want to hang out with you guys and talk about othe rthings besides getting loaded haha... let's get togetha and have a nice glass of wine at someone's place and just chat :).... sound good???

Hahhaah I WISH...

I have amazing friends... they love me for who I am... however, they are VERY different from me because of the way acne has changed me as a person. I was friends with them before I had acne... and trying to explain to them that I'm depressed because of my skin is like trying to teach a 1 year old rocket science.... they DONT UNDERSTAND! I even have friends who have/had acne but they dont let it affect them like I do... Even they dont understand... all my friends drink like crazy and party like the world is going to end the next day... I'm JUST not like THAT!! I used to be.... but I'm sick of it... i'm sick of the superficial world of bars and clubs, with girls' acting like bimbos without a friggen care in the world... Dont get me wrong I wish I didnt have a care in the world sometimes, but seeing other people having the time of tehir lives makes me kinda sad hahaha.

I want to hang out with you guys and talk about othe rthings besides getting loaded haha... let's get togetha and have a nice glass of wine at someone's place and just chat :).... sound good???

Hahhaah I WISH...

we actually live reasonaby close think , you're in Toronto right?. It could happen if you're up for a coffee sometime!

i think it would be cool getting together since we all suffer from acne and we all no what it is like, we wouldn't fell like we need to hide

Hahhaah I WISH...

we actually live reasonaby close think , you're in Toronto right?. It could happen if you're up for a coffee sometime!

Oh geeezzzz you guys!! Dont you think it would be great to get together with some people who feel and have experienced alot of the same things you have???? I think we would all feel great chatting with people from the org in person... and getting to know eachother better :) I always have wished we could all get together ever sicne I came to the org and discovered how many great ppl there are around here.