Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sss.jpg

work2006.jpg

work2005.jpg

I have green cream but I have little bumps all over and I'm starting to think that the little red bumps are the monster instead of skin redness. I have scars, anyone have anything for them or should I wait them out?

Those are minute compared to what problems are ailing me. Why you are complaining is beyond me. Now lets find someone with real problems.

Those look like mine.

I would try out an AHA lotion. I'm using Neutrogina Healthy Skin - SPF 15. Its only been 2 days .. but I do notice my face is more 'glowy' and the little bumps on my forhead are gone. If you dont like the greasy feeling of the SPF .. they have a night version. It doesnt smell too good either lol

There is also a few more AHA products .. I cant remember though. Do a search on the forums for "AHA Lotions" and you'll find alot.

Mine were like that for a time, too. If you can, try using natural aloe vera straight from the plant or buy an aloe vera gel (Fruit of the Earth or Forever Living) - prolonged, daily use can help diminish redness and fade scars.

Well for some reason i can't see your pics, but i've found that for scars Bio-Oil works well for me so far. Especially in getting rid of the initial redness. I haven't really tried other products but this one's cheap and semms to be doing its job