Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrHelper

My body acne is gone

I use to have body acne like no tomarrow and I couldn't go to the beach or anything because of it.. That and my birthmark, omg what an embarrasment..

I tried many things, even the head and shoulders which didn't work..

I changed my diet and still it didn't do anything.

Well, I got me the Olay Body - Fresh reviving with GINSENG.. Now I have no pimples on my body. I also used one of those rough loffes or body wash sponge things. I don't know what they're really called but I got it at some G. Store which you can find it in any food store maybe... Cheap like $3 and the Olay in the GREEN bottle costed around $5.

Well, I've been using it for a couple months and no new acne. I even changed my diet back to what it was before and still not getting any. I didn't try drinking milk though. But I haven't been drinking milk for nearly a year anyways.. I don't know what's with this body wash, but could it be the ginseng? I don't know, but I'll keep buying this. It has no drying elements. I don't need to add moisturizer or anything with it. Just scrub body with the washy thing like wax on, wax off to get the bumps you might get. It doesn't contain any BP or SA.

Here's a link of it for drugstore.com

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp...Y-PLST-0-SEARCH

Cost at wal-mart is WAY cheaper BTW..

Also what I did was NOT PICK AT IT, well much at least. I notice when I keep playing with one it'll never ever go away. Or when I touch myself prolonged in an area, I might get one there. But I just used the BW and that's it, I don't pick at myself and I don't notice me touching me any different so...

Hope it works for you all too. I'm about 100% clear from cyst and I don't see any other pimples on me anymore. Just freggin mosquitoe bites on my arm and armpits, Wish I had an AC!!

Now, the only red marks on my are from ant and mosquitoe bites. Which ticks me off lol..

Follow up.

I haven't used that thing I talked about in the beginning of the post but my body isn't that bad as it used to be.

The thing that helps is finding things that doesn't cause irritations.

I couldn't really find the Olay Body with the Ginseng anymore, not that I tried either.

I just use "natural" stuff from the natural(expensive) aisle and avoid things that are known to cause some sort of irritation from the other aisles.. Right now, I use the "Yes 2 Cucumber" bodywash with no problems, itchiness or irritation. However, before using that, I used other things which always caused me to itch and I always had body acne worse.

Anyways, hope this helps someone out there.

Edited by MrHelper

It;s good that now you are pimple free... Olay Body - Fresh reviving with GINSENG is nice product..Well diet plays an important role for preventing in acne..

Ginseng is also used as an alternative for ADD Medications if taken orally. Never knew it had an effect on acne when applied topically.

It;s good that now you are pimple free... Olay Body - Fresh reviving with GINSENG is nice product..Well diet plays an important role for preventing in acne..

Ginseng is also used as an alternative for ADD Medications if taken orally. Never knew it had an effect on acne when applied topically.

thanks for the information....But I am not gonna use it as I had no pimples.....My skin is pimple free.