Notifications
Clear all

cysts

MemberMember
(@still-have-cysts)

Posted : 07/24/2007 9:20 am

Hey, second post here so just wanna get some opinions from other people.

Im 24 now and recently i got rid of all my cysts like for atleast a few months straight. So recently I've gotten another few spurts. btw i've tried everything suggested by a derm but he/she wont let me take accutane since like i was 18 and this hesitation to let me use it continued on to my recent visit a few months ago.

I was concluding that it was due to the high caffeine/increased test from lifting; taking bsn no-xplode. Just got off of that 3 days ago though; so cant conclude that yet.

So now I'm off that and thats when the cysts re-appeared in groups; not Too bad of cysts but still cysts none the less.

Am i healthy?

without a doubt.

diet:

fish/chicken/fruits/veggies ~ absolutely no junk food.

supplments:

130g protein from ON 100% whey/ Cytosport MM

omega3-6-9 from puritan

zinc pico(normal daily dose)

pantothenic acid(10g)

exotic fruit blend antioxidants(1g) acai,mangostem,goji etc

ginseng(1g) from korean to panax ~ stress and other benefits

skin regimine:

i use desert essense tea tree oil face wash followed by cetaphil then a niacimin b gel.

same routine mid day then at night.

exercise? <--- bodybuilder

So, any thoughts on this new breakout of cysts?

Should i stop my mid-day wash? should i stop the tea tree oil if it leaves my skin tight? i thought that was a good thing... hmm

its clearing up already but just wondering what you guys think...

~tom

got pho?

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 07/24/2007 9:35 am

Hey, second post here so just wanna get some opinions from other people.

Im 24 now and recently i got rid of all my cysts like for atleast a few months straight. So recently I've gotten another few spurts. btw i've tried everything suggested by a derm but he/she wont let me take accutane since like i was 18 and this hesitation to let me use it continued on to my recent visit a few months ago.

I was concluding that it was due to the high caffeine/increased test from lifting; taking bsn no-xplode. Just got off of that 3 days ago though; so cant conclude that yet.

So now I'm off that and thats when the cysts re-appeared in groups; not Too bad of cysts but still cysts none the less.

Allergy? My cystic acne was an allergic reaction to oranges and other citrus.

MemberMember
(@still-have-cysts)

Posted : 07/24/2007 9:39 am

i was eating grapefruit but that was like only two in the past 3 days, odd, could never have suspected that but then again i have no history of allergies to anything though.

MemberMember
(@still-have-cysts)

Posted : 07/25/2007 2:13 pm

actually i don't think its citrus in my case.

MemberMember
(@tonecorc)

Posted : 10/09/2013 9:01 pm

I have had horrible cysts requiring surgery before. they run in the family on both sides but I am the only one who gets ones on the face.

- worst one I ever had was a golf ball tucked under my forehead - got an Isolaz treatment and it went away

- now I have little ones - retin-a won't touch them - CLEARASIL ULTRA benzoil P version. rub it in deeply. try to keep it off the clear parts. top it with neosporan cream at night. best yet