Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sharpy

Help! ACV has destroyed my face!

That's good :D

I don't know about the corticosteroid cream but don't worry about vaseline breaking you out--it doesn't clog pores. Mineral oil is in a lot of lotions and creams.

Has this reaction happened with any one else. Now I'm debating whether or not to continue with the ACV treatment. I started last night and I was planning on doing it every night with a 50/50 solution but after reading this thread I'm wondering if I should continue with it. If its only happening with a few people I'll take my chances but if a bunch of people are having this reaction please let me know.... Thanks.

Hmm--I can't say for sure but it wouldn't hurt to just try it on a small part of your face for a week or so to see what happens. It's better than having a terrible reaction, wasting a few days stuck inside, and spending a lot of money at the doctor's.

Has this reaction happened with any one else. Now I'm debating whether or not to continue with the ACV treatment. I started last night and I was planning on doing it every night with a 50/50 solution but after reading this thread I'm wondering if I should continue with it. If its only happening with a few people I'll take my chances but if a bunch of people are having this reaction please let me know.... Thanks.

yes, same thing here with diluter ACV, most horrible pain and itch I have ever had, dont use the ACV pills either, they can cause health problems...

I used a small amount of steroid cream b/c i cant do oral steroids, already on a different kind for other health problems. I took flax supplements for about 3 days (drink lots of water) and drink 5 cups of unsweetened decaf green tea a day. I also rub a wet green tea bag on my face 2-3 times a day and let it sit for awhile, then rinse off. I had to stop doing OCM entirely and go to using cetaphil cleanser. I am sampling The Body shop ale spf 15 moisturizer and so far it hasnt broke me out. My skin is 200 % better, I really think the green tea is helping. I may start back taking a smaller dose of flax, the normal dose made my stomach hurt bad.but I am glad I took it because I think it helped calm the rash down.

ale= aloe

LOL, sorry