Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sorry, I'm just a bit PO'd right now.

Life is so unfair. I hate the idea that there are people who NEVER have to even consider what their face looks like.

There's a guy I really like who I've never met (we have a mutual friend). We've been talking over the past month on AIM and the phone and I really like him. We were supposed to hang out today so of course when I wake up I have a huge pustule on my face. I just popped it (not a good idea, I know...) and it looks even worse.

Why should people like us have to deal with this every day and others not at all!? It's so unfair. :[

I know people would say "well, if someone doesn't like you just because you have acne then they're too superficial" or whatever, but I'm going to personally ACT different if I have a huge zit on my chin. I'll be less outgoing, pissy, and have bad self-esteem.

I feel bad now because I'm not answering his calls or texts or IMs, but I don't know what to do. I just wish my acne would go away! :goaway:

don't worry bout them evil acnes just live ya life n be tha best ya can be and think of tha future

OKAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaayYYYYYYY!!!

don't worry bout them evil acnes just live ya life n be tha best ya can be and think of tha future

Did you even read what she wrote?

I know people would say "well, if someone doesn't like you just because you have acne then they're too superficial" or whatever, but I'm going to personally ACT different if I have a huge zit on my chin. I'll be less outgoing, pissy, and have bad self-esteem.

And stop typing like your in elementary school.

Prep, i'm sorry to hear that story. I've been through the SAME exact situation where I start to develop feelings for this girl by talking to her over AIM, but in real life, I could never face her. Getting new spots never gets easier to deal with, so find a way to deal with it. Do you use make-up/foundations?

AND DONT POP. I know its super hard to do, but always think in the long run.

Did you even read what she wrote?

And stop typing like your in elementary school.

Prep, i'm sorry to hear that story. I've been through the SAME exact situation where I start to develop feelings for this girl by talking to her over AIM, but in real life, I could never face her. Getting new spots never gets easier to deal with, so find a way to deal with it. Do you use make-up/foundations?

AND DONT POP. I know its super hard to do, but always think in the long run.

YEEEeaaaaaAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!