Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acne_battle

I have a suggestion

I think it would be a great idea if when we put someone on block, the only way we can unblock them is under my controls and not on the boards itself. What do you guys think about this?

I don't follow wat Melacholy Molly b sayin bout blockin them posts its like me sayin i wanna drink sum CRUNK JUICE after i throw it in the trash y u blockin peeps then wantin to c wat they b sayin yo?

SKEET SKEET!

ehh.. i've never blocked anyone and doubt i will... don't really care.

i do agree with lol jon. wiser words have never been spoken.... in this thread at least.

not being able to read your blocked ppl's posts, that must be boring =/

Why do you try act like lil' jon?

having never blocked a single member here, i can honestly say i see little point pursuing this, cant you just learn to love us all Molly!!!!

so instead of doing one click all you would have to do is 2..not much more effort required and your couriousity may get the best of you anyway.

Molly it seems you're paranoid that some people here are talking about you or something, the truth is they ain't. Most people here have better things to do to be honest.

Unblock everyone.

Molly it seems you're paranoid that some people here are talking about you or something, the truth is they ain't. Most people here have better things to do to be honest.

Unblock everyone.

or a better suggestion, make it so you can't view the person you blocked even when someone quotes him/her.

I just think that it's a matter of 1 click on the forums or 2-3 clicks to get to control panel.

If it was me either wouldn't make a difference, if I got curious I would go to the control panel but I just don't care enough to block anyone if I don;t like what I read I ignore or ask the person about it.

Unreasonable? no. Going to happen? no

I just think that it's a matter of 1 click on the forums or 2-3 clicks to get to control panel.

If it was me either wouldn't make a difference, if I got curious I would go to the control panel but I just don't care enough to block anyone if I don;t like what I read I ignore or ask the person about it.

Unreasonable? no. Going to happen? no

no, i understand what you mean. i've not ignored anyone on the boards for more than a couple days so i never noticed how it works.

no, i understand what you mean. i've not ignored anyone on the boards for more than a couple days so i never noticed how it works.

Youer a mod. How can you ignore members :lol:

Im very sensitive. I have unblocked a few people but there are people I am never unblocking

Youer a mod. How can you ignore members :lol:

Im very sensitive. I have unblocked a few people but there are people I am never unblocking