Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

make the most of your life, don't sit around feeling sorry for yourself

i made that mistake for 5 years. now i'm going out, joining clubs, and expierence new things. don't let life pass you by.

I love you dog20 but I dont care if I let life pass me by. No one ever asked to be born and I personally hate being alive.

P.S. I dont want people pittying me here. I was just making a point

yeah dog..that's great..i hope your new adopted attitude will stick around for a long time.

all i got to do now is flirt with women and my life will be complete. my goal is to lose some more weight, then join a gym, get buff, join some of the classes, meet a woman, talk, be her boyfriend, and holy crap i just experienced deja vu :shock:

oh and i need to do cooking classes (cause i look to cook) and hopefully i can meet a girl who likes to cook too :D.

all i got to do now is flirt with women and my life will be complete. my goal is to lose some more weight, then join a gym, get buff, join some of the classes, meet a woman, talk, be her boyfriend, and holy crap i just experienced deja vu :shock:

oh and i need to do cooking classes (cause i look to cook) and hopefully i can meet a girl who likes to cook too :D.

i made that mistake for 5 years. now i'm going out, joining clubs, and expierence new things. don't let life pass you by.

Just a week ago you were crying on the boards, and now your suddenly filled with wisdom about life's virtues. Come back here in 6 months and talk to me if your still optimistic.

Just a week ago you were crying on the boards, and now your suddenly filled with wisdom about life's virtues. Come back here in 6 months and talk to me if your still optimistic.

One could always take a cooking class that stresses the importance of healthy food :)

Yeah, and when you make your own food you can control the ingredients & really eat healthier. I think getting in the habit of eating at home & making your own meals is a good thing. And women totally love it.

Remember last season of Top Chef? A few of those guys were hot & that fact that they can cook :wub:

negative people like you need to gtfo of my thread

You're so inspirational, dog! I wish I could do that, but when I go out and have fun, I'm always worried about how I look. I get pretty paranoid.