Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdaMM

skin still dry

hi..i went on the DKR for about one month, but my skin has never been the same after that. Some of the redmarks from then are still here..but mostly gone now..thank god. But my skin texture has never been the same. It is dry all the time, well it doesnt feel dry when i put my finger on it, but when you look at it, you can tell its dry..and all i do is drink ACV and take like 1 shower every 12 hours or so. I think it has to do with my skin pH levels?..or if someone has a suggestion where to post this or what to do, I would greatly appreciate it.

i've been off the regimen since january..and im not washing with anything at all..i just drink ACV and shower, and i get like no pimples. and i still have some dryness/tiny flakes...i think the bp did something to my skin..i just need to know how to get over this..i moisturize everyday too

bump..really is embarrassing having some dry skin in the summer even when im not even doing anything except moisturize my skin

bump..really is embarrassing having some dry skin in the summer even when im not even doing anything except moisturize my skin

you might need to try a different moisturizer. which one are you using?

well i use the garnier green stuff..which doesnt moisturize as well as jojoba+cetaphil, which i use for the driest spots, and it still doesnt work..like it just looks dry..like white little dots coming out from my pores or something. and i use a toner with a cotton pad to get rid of them but they dont go away...anyone have any suggestions..please? i would be so thankful

well i use the garnier green stuff..which doesnt moisturize as well as jojoba+cetaphil, which i use for the driest spots, and it still doesnt work..like it just looks dry..like white little dots coming out from my pores or something. and i use a toner with a cotton pad to get rid of them but they dont go away...anyone have any suggestions..please? i would be so thankful

do you use cetaphil lotion or cream? creams tend to moisturize more than lotions.