Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chrisrbower

HELP SWOLLEN FACE!!!!!!!!

PLZ HELP ME, IV GOT A MSSIVE LUMP ABOUT AN INCHI IN DIAMETER UNDER MY SKIN ON MY LEFT CHEEK. I FELT IT 2 DAYS AGO AND ITS NOW SWOLLEN ALL OF MY FACE UP. THERE ISNT REALLY A HEAD BUT IV PRICKED IT WITH A NEEDLE AND MAINLY, LIKE DARK BLOOD/PUS HAS COME OUT. I REALLY WANT IT TO GO AWAY OR AT LEAST COME DOWN IN SIZE.

WHAT SHALL I DO?????

Oh no no dont pick at it it could get worse! try bringing down the swelling with a cold damp cloth and girl at top is right, take some ibuprofen like advil to calm the inflammation. You might want to go see a dermatologist about that, you might need to have it injected with cortisone or possibly even drained. so yeah get that checked out!

PLZ HELP ME, IV GOT A MSSIVE LUMP ABOUT AN INCHI IN DIAMETER UNDER MY SKIN ON MY LEFT CHEEK. I FELT IT 2 DAYS AGO AND ITS NOW SWOLLEN ALL OF MY FACE UP. THERE ISNT REALLY A HEAD BUT IV PRICKED IT WITH A NEEDLE AND MAINLY, LIKE DARK BLOOD/PUS HAS COME OUT. I REALLY WANT IT TO GO AWAY OR AT LEAST COME DOWN IN SIZE.

WHAT SHALL I DO?????

YEY!!!!! NO NEED TO WORRY, IM SO LUCKY!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS, I MIGHT HAVE HAD AN ALERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING BUT ITS COMPLETELY GONE NOW, I TOOK IBUPROFEN FOR 2 DAYS AND NOW ITS TOTALLY GONE, IM SO HAPPY IT WASNT A CYST!!!!! :):):)

YEY!!!!! NO NEED TO WORRY, IM SO LUCKY!!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT IT WAS, I MIGHT HAVE HAD AN ALERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING BUT ITS COMPLETELY GONE NOW, I TOOK IBUPROFEN FOR 2 DAYS AND NOW ITS TOTALLY GONE, IM SO HAPPY IT WASNT A CYST!!!!! :):):)