Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey!

Of lately, i have been mainly dealing with my red marks. I've been using vitamin e oil for the last few months, but i think its time for me to find something different for my red marks

I've heard that jojoba oil is really good. So, i was just wondering who has used it, how well did it work, and how long does it take before you see results.

Any replies would be greatly appreciated!

thank you

I used it and didn't do anything for me. You should give it a try though, some people had excellent results using jojoba oil.

I've used it.

It's pretty decent but I wasn't astounded or anything with the results. It also made my already dry skin a bit dryer once I stopped using it (but that was in the wintertime so I doubt the same will happen if I use it again now in the summer).

Give it a shot. It feels nice and gives your skin a kind of glow. And there's no icky smells or anything like that, which is always a bonus. As for how you much your red marks will improve, I believe it really depends...For me, personally, I attribute my fading of red marks more to Aloe Vera gel and time.

Good luck!

I don't know about jojoba oil but for my red marks n scars, i'm using Bio-oil which i've found really works for me. Especially in treating the fresh red marks after a bad pimple.

Thanks for the replies guys! It's appreciated!

I'm gonna give jojoba oil a shot. I've been using vitamin e oil for ages...so i'm gona try something new!!

And if that doesnt work...i'm gona try the bio oil!! :D

Whatever you do, please do not use Dessert Essence jojoba oil if you have highly sensitive skin like me that is. That stuff is so god aweful! Ive told this story a million times but I dont know if youve seen it Laura Lou. I used that stuff as a moisturizer one night and in the morning I had ten cystic pimples all lined up in a row under my chin. How about you just order Dans moisturizer. Apparently it has jojoba oil in it. Aqua glycolic cleanser has been excellent at lightening my old scars and red marks.

Jojoba oil may be worth a shot. I used it a few years back and never had any breakouts from it and it did moisturise well. As far as marks are concerned I don't know, I never used to get any marks back then and acne was mild but moisturised skin does tend to heal faster I believe so it's good on that basis alone.