Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Clairvoyant

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel

It's been a week, and I can't see any results, but drugstore and epinions reviews are right! My skin feels SO SMOOTH after I used it and it's incredible. My cheeks are as soft as a baby's bottom. It's a treatment and usually you use a cleanser before a treatment, but I need a cleanser that will improved my hyperpigmentation, which I haven't found yet. But so far, this neutrogena solution is improving the texture of my skin, but does it really get rid of marks?

Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks

For clearer, even-toned skin

Dermatologist developed

Dermatologist facial peels are proven to provide dramatic results. That's why Neutrogena partnered with dermatologists to develop a breakthrough peel for the treatment of post-acne marks. Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Facing Peel improves the condition of your skin by visibly reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. Use consistently and experience clearer, fresher, even-toned skin.

Inspired by Dermatologist facial peels, this clinically proven formula uniquely combines our exclusive Celluzymeâ„¢ Technology and Salicylic Acid. It treats acne and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks with regular use. Use 1-3 times weekly. For best results, use consistently over time.

Questions? Toll Free 1-877-399-2525 or visit neutrogena.com.

Made in Canada.

Indications:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gently apply a thin layer over clean face avoiding eye area.

Leave on for 5-10 minutes; you might feel a slight tingling sensation, which indicates the product is working.

Rinse clean with water to reveal clearer, smoother skin.

Use one to three times per week.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% (Purpose: Acne Treatment), Water, Mucor Miehei Extract, Glycerin, PEG 8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1 Lake, Fragrance

Warnings:

For external use only.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.

When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Caution: This product contains mushroom protein.

I used this product last year, it DID make my skin feel very nice but it didnt help clear up one scar :wacko:

A really good scar serum I use that have made 50% of my acne scars go away is

Palmer's Cocoa butter formula Scar Serum with vitamin e and shark liver oil.

It smells disgusting, but it's a good price and it works really well!

It's been a week, and I can't see any results, but drugstore and epinions reviews are right! My skin feels SO SMOOTH after I used it and it's incredible. My cheeks are as soft as a baby's bottom. It's a treatment and usually you use a cleanser before a treatment, but I need a cleanser that will improved my hyperpigmentation, which I haven't found yet. But so far, this neutrogena solution is improving the texture of my skin, but does it really get rid of marks?

For clearer, even-toned skin

Dermatologist developed

Dermatologist facial peels are proven to provide dramatic results. That's why Neutrogena partnered with dermatologists to develop a breakthrough peel for the treatment of post-acne marks. Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Facing Peel improves the condition of your skin by visibly reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. Use consistently and experience clearer, fresher, even-toned skin.

Inspired by Dermatologist facial peels, this clinically proven formula uniquely combines our exclusive Celluzymeâ„¢ Technology and Salicylic Acid. It treats acne and gently exfoliates to reduce the appearance of post-acne marks with regular use. Use 1-3 times weekly. For best results, use consistently over time.

Questions? Toll Free 1-877-399-2525 or visit neutrogena.com.

Made in Canada.

Indications:

For the treatment of acne.

Directions:

Gently apply a thin layer over clean face avoiding eye area.

Leave on for 5-10 minutes; you might feel a slight tingling sensation, which indicates the product is working.

Rinse clean with water to reveal clearer, smoother skin.

Use one to three times per week.

Ingredients:

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 2% (Purpose: Acne Treatment), Water, Mucor Miehei Extract, Glycerin, PEG 8, Methyl Gluceth-20, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Methicone, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Allantoin, Menthol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium Benzoate, Cellulose Gum, Blue 1 Lake, Fragrance

Warnings:

For external use only.

Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.

When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Caution: This product contains mushroom protein.

i have a lot of deep acne scarring that just doesnt want to go away!!!!

i use this product at night and use lemon juice in the morning.

neither really make THAT much of a difference but it's just something I am doing temporarily until I can think of something better :/

I debated trying it when my friend had it, but when she pulled out the bottle and applied some to her own skin I couldn't stand the smell of the products so I decided against it. :wall:

My current products seem to be doing well at fading old acne marks.

I suggest trying Aqua Glycolic cleanser.

Personally, I think MaMa Lotion is the best chemical peel around. Only thing is you MUST apply a sunscreen if you are going outdoors for a prolonged period.