Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

How frequent is your sexual activity?

Here's something to think about:

If someone made you choose between

perfectly clear skin (instead of moderate/mild acne)

or

good sex (say, a few times a week with someone amazing)

......which would you choose?

This is assuming that complete abstinence would clear up your skin, and that having sex even occasonally would break out you. (*cough*THEREALCURE*cough*)

I think if sex affected our skin it would be because we had an orgasm... I dont need to have an orgasm to enjoy sex :shrug:... then again I've NEVER had an orgasm by intercourse :shifty: haha dont tell my boyfriend that.. I HAVE to fake it or he would feel awful... I can give myself one EASILY without even touching myself :shifty: muahahahaha.... I have a good technique... If only I could actually do it without being worried about breakouts... Anyway... I dont know what I would choose... that's a toughy caus eI'm sick of my skin... but not being able to have good sex for the rest of my life would suck too...

lol...good topic

I used to go about 3 times or more a day..

but lately its either 1 a day or sometimes 2-3 times a week.....masterbating that is.

Sexwise... I only ever had it once with my gf 4 years ago....after graduation was well pissed but dont think we remember much.

so this is how it goes for acne sufferers it seems

- no intimate human contact because you might get your skin clogged with various crap through contact

- no pleasuring oneself because that will screw up the skin

- no dietary enjoyment because that will screw up the skin

talk about destroying the good things in life

yes i'm a pessimist

Girls: STOP FAKING IT!!! If you're not satisfied he needs to know, you are cheating yourselves, and him. Yes - sex can be good even without oragasm - he needs to know that as well.

Girls: STOP FAKING IT!!! If you're not satisfied he needs to know, you are cheating yourselves, and him. Yes - sex can be good even without oragasm - he needs to know that as well.

What you say is easy but girls have convo's about this and not many girls ever orgasm during sex from what I have heard....please come foward if you have :surprised:

But when you love someone you don't want them to think they do nothing during intercourse...I've had convo's with girls who have had sex with a couple other people and it's the same thing, most girls can only orgasm when they do it by themself because they have been doing it for years and nobody can match that even when shown how to.

I'm not going to comment on myself because I think that is too private for a public forum.

Yeah it's like trying to solve a fuckin' Rubik's cube. :|

What you say is easy but girls have convo's about this and not many girls ever orgasm during sex from what I have heard....please come foward if you have :surprised:

But when you love someone you don't want them to think they do nothing during intercourse...I've had convo's with girls who have had sex with a couple other people and it's the same thing, most girls can only orgasm when they do it by themself because they have been doing it for years and nobody can match that even when shown how to.

I'm not going to comment on myself because I think that is too private for a public forum.

22, going on 23 in August.

2x or so a week intercourse; a couple times a day masturbate. o.o Same guy for over three years now, AND I'm married. Fancy that.

Mmm a couple times a week, though it depends on my mood and such as well, though lately it's been around 2-3 times daily :shifty: Just feels like its been wayy to long since I got any :shifty2:

When you love someone you are honest with them. If you loves you, he will appreciate this - and WANT to please you. Besides, sex without orgasm doesn't = nothing. If it's a meaningful relationship there's a lot more than momentary muscular contractions happening.

No, I have never had an orgasm solely from intercourse - you are correct, most women don't. Let him know - he has other means ;)

My sexual activity fluctuates. Partner dependant. I'm not in a relationship (as of a week ago) so sex is obviously less frequent, and generally limited to picking up when i go out. I manage probably 2-3 times (same pick up obviously) every second week. When i was with someone, 2-3 times, 3-4 days a week. And that depends on how often i see the girl!

Masturbation also fluctuates, though it's not as simple as increasing when intercourse is less frequent. Averaged, i'd say 3-4 times a week. But there are weeks when i'll have two a day, every day. :lol:

I'll be having sex tomorrow night. :dance:

Have any of your girls dreamed about having as orgasm?? Lately because I havent been having any when I'm awake, I've been having them in my dreams... I wonder if they're real?? :think:

Have any of your girls dreamed about having as orgasm?? Lately because I havent been having any when I'm awake, I've been having them in my dreams... I wonder if they're real?? :think: