Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ive had acne for over 5 years, ive had it to the point where my face would hurt to touch, where i would go to school with red bleeding puss all over my face... Suicide seemed like the only option.. Trust me you guys think you have bad acne, my whole face would be red, oil would drip off of my face, Acne ruined my life for what seemd like forever...

Drugs where always the answer for me, drinking alcohol or doing various drugs, they seemed to help but honestly like in the song Moment of truth Gang starr says

Suicide? Nah, I'm not a foolish guy

Don't even feel like drinking, or even gettin high

Cause all that's gonna do really, is accelerate

the anxieties that I wish I could alleviate

Im not really a big fan of rap but when i heard the song fucked up i realized that thats all that drugs where doing for me..... So when did things change??? It was when i watched a documentary on third world countries, i mean wtf am i complaining about, i realized my problems where minuscule compared to others....

Also in that song he says

Actions have reactions, don't be quick to judge

You may not know the hardships people don't speak of

JUst like my friends and family and everyone that would look at me and say "what happend to your face." Or kids that would laugh and point at school.... They have no clue, but honestly i dont wish acne upon anyone, I want to change and amaze people at what i can become... Even just a few weeks ago at the mall i walked by a group of younger girls probably around 14-15 and i heard one of them say "ewww, that guys ugly" Another blow to my low self esteem, but i cant be upset at them, ive probably only seen 1 person in my lifetime that had worse acne then me, and honestly i felt bad for him but at the same time it was really disgusting looking and i couldnt help but think bad things... Like at least im not as bad as that guy....

Anyways i know im ranting and maybe not making much sense, but plz people embrace life, have a positive outlook, be a good person, things will start lookin up....

And just to tell you guys recently ive just been washing my face twice a day with a facewash my sister gave to me, clean and clear oil free wash with microscrubbers, and i must say its the best my face has looked in years.... Ive used and bought just about every product out there, ive tried home remedies, just water, and everything you could ever think of....

Anyways goood luck everyone keep your head up