Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan22nD

my scarssss (pics)

i think a peel might be enough for the minor stuff lower on my cheeks???

what about the ones higher up? i think they are called ice picks?

any help will be much apprechiated. :D

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0838.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0837.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0834.jpg

post-37434-1184621116_thumb.jpg

post-37434-1184621147_thumb.jpg

post-37434-1184621116_thumb.jpg

post-37434-1184621147_thumb.jpg

Guest sm_oore

looks really mild,

i don't even think i would notice them unless you had pointed them out....

you could probably get good results from a laser like fraxel or maybe even a peel

looks really mild,

i don't even think i would notice them unless you had pointed them out....

you could probably get good results from a laser like fraxel or maybe even a peel

there is nothing there! what r u talking about? seriously can u can circle it with a pen? I don't see anythings! just clear skin and a handsome boy.

if my face looked like yours i wouldnt be on this forum...thats for sure. your skin looks great

there is nothing there! what r u talking about? seriously can u can circle it with a pen? I don't see anythings! just clear skin and a handsome boy.

As everyone else has said man, you have nothing really. I would suggest just using retin-a for an extended period of time first. Don't risk a peel or anything, lasers are overkill for your skin imo...

Retin A will help that minor minor minor scarring (it is more like unevenness, not even scarring). Or a series of superficial chemical peels, say 12.5% TCA once a month for six months or so.

umm not to be rude, but you basically don't have scars. It is sort of a slap to the face to people who really have deep scars all over and people with 1 or 2 scars come on this forum complaining about their 1 or 2 scars.

You have less scars than britney spears has on her whole face. I have no idea why you are even here asking questions.

sorry to be so upfront, but come on now.

umm not to be rude, but you basically don't have scars. It is sort of a slap to the face to people who really have deep scars all over and people with 1 or 2 scars come on this forum complaining about their 1 or 2 scars.

You have less scars than britney spears has on her whole face. I have no idea why you are even here asking questions.

sorry to be so upfront, but come on now.

i think a peel might be enough for the minor stuff lower on my cheeks???

what about the ones higher up? i think they are called ice picks?

any help will be much apprechiated. :D

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0838.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0837.jpg

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/ryan2...nt=IMG_0834.jpg

What the fuk? You have no scarring. If you obsess over THAT,, and try to get treatments, then you will DEF. fuk up your skin.

Relax everyone - it's all relative. He has some minor scars that bother him and would like some advice on what he could do, that's all. I would try Retin-A for 10-12 months. You may also want to take Vitamin C @ 1000mg daily and drink 2 Litres of water per day. Good Luck.

Your skin is somewhat similar to mine atm with the mild scarring. Most people don't notice and I haven't once had a girl notice.

However, I have done sacylic(sp?) acid peels in the past that helped to make my skin extra smooth, vibrant, and younger looking that lasts for about 3 weeks. I'm currently on accutane, but once I can start doing peels again I'm going to. I think with smaller scars the peels will help a lot more than larger scars as its a lot easier to get rid of. I haven't really kept up on any of the new peels that are out, so might want to research on that. You'll have messed up skin for maybe a week while your skin peels though.

Thanks for all the replies, not exactly what i expected to hear, but its kinda eye opening to the fact that maybe i am worrying too much...

very fortunately i think in 10 years of mild / servere acne ( at times cystic) to get away with the very mild scaring ( or unsmoothness- as some people say) and i do think myself lucky..

But yes what i do have does deeply bother me,

When i started using the regime from this site i have just been on a complete mission for a few years to get things back on track.. to try and completely eradicate any signs of that part of my life.

people who have a comentated on my scaring offending you for it being too minimal to moan about, can kiss my ass. unsubstational lighting has not helped represent the true extent and partial paranoia in my head has probobly over exagerated it to me ... but either way this is my face and weather or not its worth bothing about is my decision..

Anyways thanks, i will try some of things suggested and continue the mission over the year.

Ryan