Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skimpywimpy

looking for bad skin in ghost rider - found it!

there is a scene at the end they show a close up of nic cage. first when hes underwater then again when he faces the villian. he's got some acne scars and generally large and scarred pores. i downloaded the movie and kept rewinding and pausing it right on the moment when his face close up comes into focus. its amazing how from even a little distance away in a close up the skin can look good. only for a split second on the extreme close up do they rack focus enough to make it out. probably wouldnt even see it if i didnt have a 22 inch screen to pause it on. but its there. hollywood is a lie. everyone shouldnt feel so bad!

there is a scene at the end they show a close up of nic cage. first when hes underwater then again when he faces the villian. he's got some acne scars and generally large and scarred pores. i downloaded the movie and kept rewinding and pausing it right on the moment when his face close up comes into focus. its amazing how from even a little distance away in a close up the skin can look good. only for a split second on the extreme close up do they rack focus enough to make it out. probably wouldnt even see it if i didnt have a 22 inch screen to pause it on. but its there. hollywood is a lie. everyone shouldnt feel so bad!

nic cage wanted to play superman back in the mid nineties but they wouldnt let him. best he can do is ghostrider. looks like he did get some resurfacing or injections for this movie though. his big gaping neck scar isnt as visible in ghostrider as it was in gone is 60 seconds.

Guest The Effendi

Pretty sad how we look for those types of things

Hi

have you seen the guy in "Just my luck" with Lindsay Lohan. He has scarring wooohooooo!

Hollywood is'nt perfect.

P.s I know but I love Lindsay Lohan

one guy i know had real bad scarring and he still got a job modelling for jack wills. they plastered him in make up though but he still got the gig