Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dog20

don't look good enough to date?

most of the time, i look in the mirror and i see myself as a monster.

my mom asked me one day, you're 21 years old, why don't you date?

and i replied to her, i'm just not good enough looking...

ever feel like that?

an attractive female on this site called me "God's mistake" too :( ...

i hate more then just my skin. i'm trying to lose 40lbs, to get a 6 pack. thats my only purpose of living at the moment.

I feel like that ALL the time my friend. Everyone says a good girl looks past your spots and likes you for who you are...yeah right, that's just chatting horse! In today's society everything relies on your physical appearance.

dog20:

Go get some help for your depression. It's been told to you many times before, and probably will many more times before it sinks in that your life will be ever so much better when you get treatment. ;)

Take that first step. CALL your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist. Do it now. Take a deep breath, and just do it. It is So worth it.

dog20:

Go get some help for your depression. It's been told to you many times before, and probably will many more times before it sinks in that your life will be ever so much better when you get treatment. ;)

Take that first step. CALL your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist. Do it now. Take a deep breath, and just do it. It is So worth it.

Actually I believe there is something for u, that can actually let u lose some weight and gain ur 6 packs. It is quite drastic lol.

Have u thought abt joining the army? Last time i was pretty chubby as well, after joining the army for 3 mths, I was lean and mean lol. But in my country army is mandatory for 2 yrs so yea. Oh ya i cleared up in the army as well so its like a bonus. Now if only i can get rid of my scars grrr.

Gd luck with ur quest.

ever feel like that?

i hate more then just my skin. i'm trying to lose 40lbs, to get a 6 pack. thats my only purpose of living at the moment.

I know how that feels. Feeling like you're not great looking from the face so you try and max out your body to serve as compensation. My mom always tells me that I have a job, I'm responsible, I go to college and get good grades and that I'm worth something--but I always feel like I'm not good enough and that I have to make my body the best it can be so I can date. Kind of sad...with pimples it always seems like I can't win. Trying to defeat that attitude though..hang in there.

I know how that feels. Feeling like you're not great looking from the face so you try and max out your body to serve as compensation. My mom always tells me that I have a job, I'm responsible, I go to college and get good grades and that I'm worth something--but I always feel like I'm not good enough and that I have to make my body the best it can be so I can date. Kind of sad...with pimples it always seems like I can't win. Trying to defeat that attitude though..hang in there.

Are you burned out? Maybe it would be a good idea to take a semester off like you said before, & experiment with some club or hobby that you've never tried. Trying new things can help you discover your interests so you can figure out what you'd like to major in, too. So you really couldn't call it wasted time.

ever feel like that?

ever feel like that?

Acne is shit yes, it doesnt define us tho deep down it can have a hold on us the real 'us' always shines through to someone someday.

Acne is shit yes, it doesnt define us tho deep down it can have a hold on us the real 'us' always shines through to someone someday.

by saying that you're trying to loose weight, do you mean by sitting on your ass and not doing anything about it?

I feel that way right now.... I've been trying to push someone away for so long that it makes me cry sometimes...

I love this person but I always feel like I'd never be good enough or I would just be wasting their time.

I've given up on other people lately... I'm fine with being alone.

I feel that way right now.... I've been trying to push someone away for so long that it makes me cry sometimes...

I love this person but I always feel like I'd never be good enough or I would just be wasting their time.

I've given up on other people lately... I'm fine with being alone.

Guest The Effendi

I feel like crap.

Just thought I'd chime in.