Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Covergirl has taken down the "cool, warm, neutral" descriptions from their website for their trublend powder foundation. Is buff beige warm or neutral or cool? I want to buy some and need to get a darker shade than Ivory since I am tanner than usual and buff beige looked just right online. Now, to find out if it is pink based. I HATE pink based mu. HATE it.

Guest The Effendi

They probably make it for people like me :rolleyes: pink-toned.

Covergirl has taken down the "cool, warm, neutral" descriptions from their website for their trublend powder foundation. Is buff beige warm or neutral or cool? I want to buy some and need to get a darker shade than Ivory since I am tanner than usual and buff beige looked just right online. Now, to find out if it is pink based. I HATE pink based mu. HATE it.

Try looking for the review on cosmetics cop. She's pretty good about naming the colors that are pink and are to be avoided. And I know she like's the trublend line so am pretty sure there's a thorough review.

And according to her, no one should where a pink shade. Even if you look pink, all skin has yellow undertones.

I've read that before on her site but I look ridiculous with yellow based makeup. Because I am PINK!