Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to create this thread as an evidence to my oath sworn to myself that I shall not smoke another cigarette for the rest of eternity !

Now, longer version :

Well let me explain. I used to smoke tons of weed and cigarettes. My skin looked like garbage (actually let's not insult garbage and make myself compliments). So I had no idea why. I destroyed my skin with acids and sun and whatever burning and irritating methond you can think of. But then she came ... So because of her I quit smoking weed and my face cleared about 50%. But I continued smoking tobacco. Month after month I tried to quit smoking. I did incredible things, but it seemed my willpower has evapourated due to a reason yet unknown to me. But no more ! A day ago I smoked 2 packs of Black Davidoff one after the other - no breaks between the cigarettes and in an open space, so the air was clear all the time. The reason - I just wanted to see how smoking really does affect my acne. This morning I looked myself in the mirror and turned green of anger. I was like 'F*ck you! F*ck your dreams, F*ck your hopes!' (Copywrited Chris Rock)

My face had exploded during the night. I want to quit !

Thanks to this magnificent site and helpful people here, I have compiled a regimen of my own and I want it to be 100% effective.

So, it's final now, I cannot let myself and my self-esteem be grinded down to sand by something as stupid as this.

Let alone all the health problems and clogged blood vessels that tobacco creates.

I have had quite enough. No more shall I make pathetic excuses for lighting another one of those blasted, god-forsaken, poison-infested creations.

My life (no matter how miserable it is) is more important and weighs heavier than 1g of plant that you can't even eat !

Enough has been said.

I am sorry for the blasphemous words above, but I really needed to boost my confidence, and so I have. I think the thread should be located here, because the matter is in a way emotional.

If need be - I ask the moderators to relocate it.

Way to go!!!!! Give up that blasted habit that destroys your skin, wallet, lungs, body, just about everything...

Wish I could do so, but some day......

I'm hoping you give it up! :)

Thanks for the encouragement.

So far so good :)))

Now seriously - I will post an update tomorrow. I plan on going out tonight and my willpower will be tested to it's limits.

Wish me luck

Thanks for the encouragement.

So far so good :)))

Now seriously - I will post an update tomorrow. I plan on going out tonight and my willpower will be tested to it's limits.

Wish me luck

So before I went out last night I opened my locker to get my deodorant and I saw one davidoff black cigarette inside the locker. So, naturally I named the cigarette 'God' and smoked it. It was disgusting ...

Nevermind that. Today is a smoke-free day for me. Well ... for now it is. Let's hope it stays that way.