Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NdnRomeo

If you could have any meal and not be affected by it, what would it be?

If I had a one meal pass, where I could eat anything without worrying about it affecting me, I would have a huge bowl of pasta with chicken and lots of cheese. Then for dessert a huge cookies and cream bowl of ice cream with brownies.

You?

If I had a one meal pass, where I could eat anything without worrying about it affecting me, I would have a huge bowl of pasta with chicken and lots of cheese. Then for dessert a huge cookies and cream bowl of ice cream with brownies.

You?

Well I eat whatever I want haha.

Dessert would deffo be ice cream, cookies and warm choco cake (basically same as yours, lol) or appil with custard/cream. mmmm

For a main, prob a massive pizza / spagehtti bolognese with mountains of parmsesan and salt.

Pretty cool disciplining yourself, just to show to yourself tyou can get by without these things.

I had 4 apple pies over two days a few days ago and broke out horribly. Not sure what it is in it, maybe the sugaR?

Dessert would deffo be ice cream, cookies and warm choco cake (basically same as yours, lol) or appil with custard/cream. mmmm

For a main, prob a massive pizza / spagehtti bolognese with mountains of parmsesan and salt.

Pretty cool disciplining yourself, just to show to yourself tyou can get by without these things.

I had 4 apple pies over two days a few days ago and broke out horribly. Not sure what it is in it, maybe the sugaR?

I dont think the apples are what made you break out. In fact, apples are one of the fruits that dont have much sugar in them

Lots and lots of icecream and pizza.

But I already eat those things and don't get affected by it skin-wise :whistle: Weight-wise... its a different story :evil:

peanut butter.. just a jar of peanut butter...

SHUT UP! LOL You make me want to eat peanut butter now. This thread sucks lol Now Im craving all these foods :evil:

pizza or basil pesto pasta. strange how all of use crave the one thing that we are not supposed to eat, namely carbohydrates. man, this is difficult.

I'd start with a couple of cocktails (my husband is a bartender and we're both into classic cocktails) in the bar, preferably somewhere with a really nice view. (Hey, I'm dreaming, right?) Then to our table, where I'd have a big Caesar salad with lots of garlic, anchovy, and Parmesan in the dressing and nice crunchy croutons. Main course would be a HUUUUGE bowl of cioppino with lots of crab and scallops and clams and some really good bread on the side. Two or three bottles of wine shared with my dining companions. Tiramisu for dessert. A Brandy Alexander for a nightcap.

Oog. I can almost feel my throat getting phlegmy and a stomachache developing just from LOOKING at my menu. :wall:

I'd start with a couple of cocktails (my husband is a bartender and we're both into classic cocktails) in the bar, preferably somewhere with a really nice view. (Hey, I'm dreaming, right?) Then to our table, where I'd have a big Caesar salad with lots of garlic, anchovy, and Parmesan in the dressing and nice crunchy croutons. Main course would be a HUUUUGE bowl of cioppino with lots of crab and scallops and clams and some really good bread on the side. Two or three bottles of wine shared with my dining companions. Tiramisu for dessert. A Brandy Alexander for a nightcap.

Oog. I can almost feel my throat getting phlegmy and a stomachache developing just from LOOKING at my menu. :wall:

LOL wow now that is intense! I just want some belgium waffles and chocolate chips right now!

mac and cheese, and whole bowl of icecream

same for me!

and choclate cake too. and spaghettios. I don't really know for sure if these foods break me out though, because even when I avoid every single food in the universe, my skin still breaks out. so its kind of a lose/lose situation.

I'm a vegan now, but when I was still eating the standard American diet, I loved cheesecake. If I could have any meal without it affecting me or hurting an animal, I would have anything with lots and lots of cheese!!

I'd wrestle a cow and a pig to the ground and have steak with A1 sauce ( don't forget the sauce, never forget the sauce!) and baby back pork ribs. I'd also sacrifice a lobster. A mountain of mashed potatoes with cheese, and spaghetti ( my appetite is manly- I'm a girl:) Follow that business with some apple and bluebery pie squared! Toss in some sugar cookies and cheese cake with graham cracker crust and you have my death sentence meal as well.

I'd wrestle a cow and a pig to the ground and have steak with A1 sauce ( don't forget the sauce, never forget the sauce!) and baby back pork ribs. I'd also sacrifice a lobster. A mountain of mashed potatoes with cheese, and spaghetti ( my appetite is manly- I'm a girl:) Follow that business with some apple and bluebery pie squared! Toss in some sugar cookies and cheese cake with graham cracker crust and you have my death sentence meal as well.

That was epic and beautiful :lol:

LOL wow now that is intense! I just want some belgium waffles and chocolate chips right now!

Did I mention I'm a bit of a foodie? :lol:

I'm a vegan now, but when I was still eating the standard American diet, I loved cheesecake. If I could have any meal without it affecting me or hurting an animal, I would have anything with lots and lots of cheese!!

I've tasted some remarkably good vegan "cheezcakes" based on silken tofu. It makes excellent chocolate pudding and pumpkin pie, too. Mmm.

pizza and french fries, pancakes w/blueberries and whip cream, bacon. Im sure theres more I can't think of...a massive cake german chocolate or white with fruit filling. oh yeah icecream cake...damnit i need to go eat breakfast lol

You?

Well I eat whatever I want haha.

I agree. I eat whatever I want as well. Most of the things you guys are suggesting you should eat if you want to.