Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kyle16

im exicted/ordred BP

my skin looked awful by the end of school at like june 20th i would of said it was moderate.

i have spent alot of time this summer trying to figure out what works for me.

recently ive tried the dip regime and ACV, ive recently cut out AVC but love the Dip, it took nearly a month for me to have huge clearing, i had terrible breakout the first 2 weeks, but it was bringing out everything to the top of my skin. once the insane number of bumbs cleared at least 40!. im looking half decent.

what i do is dip my face for 20 seconds then apply cetiaphil , then dip for another 20 seconds then repeat 20 more. i then lightly dry my face with a towel by dabbing it.

all this was not really cutting it i was still constantly getting spots a few a day and my god ive never had so many red marks in my life.

my sister went to a derm and i truly thought she never even had acne. i was like wtf why didn't my parents take me there? ive had it so bad before that everyone in my family would mention it and my friends would mention it.

well my sister was prescribed BP as well as some other things. ive been using some of her BP not sufficient amounts as i need but i noticed a big difference still if the spot actually came up eventually it was very small.

well i just ordered 2 things of dans BP, when it arrives ive be applying generous amounts to my whole face, i dont think ive have trouble using a big amount my face hads been dryer latly from Dipping in the sink anyways.

im hoping even if i have to apply BP and cetaphil 2 times a day i can eventually become clear, i also think im going to get some SPF cetaphil for later.

i just want to be able to go back to school and be clear or close to being clear i do not mind a few spots i just want to feel confident and happy...