Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Redskin

What this white stuff coming off my face?

When im washing my face at night, i see a lot of white residue coming off my face....is that just dead skin or what?

srry im a newb

When im washing my face at night, i see a lot of white residue coming off my face....is that just dead skin or what?

srry im a newb

i got mine rid by using acne book i found at http://livethunder.com/eshop/product_info....products_id=132 only 25.00 dollars but it will tell u everything that u not just get rid of ur all skin problems and also gives u good tips on how to coverthem up and no medication to take. u excersice the way that book tells and eat what it says more...

so go to http://livethunder.com/eshop/product_info....products_id=132

Could be the remainder of the products from the morning application plus dead skin.

okay

after i washed tonite tehre was a lot of white residue left over on my face...i wiped it off, and in some cases peeled it off

i hope its okay to be doing this :(

I never had this problem since ive started accutance and now im getting it every morning...in my case i think its just really dry skin...

All i do is very gently peel/remove the most visible bits then apply a hell of a lot of moisturiser! though careful when drying your face...dont rub but pat dry..this reduces the amount of peeling/ white stuff visible!