Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

Do they products irritate?

I read alot of people getting bad reactions to products that they use daily, im going to list what i use, maybe i have acne because i use somthing that irritates my skin.

wake up shower with dove soap wash hair with head N shoulders, no dairy or eggs but i have to eat fast food everyday due to working conditions i only get chicken sandwiches though.

do i got to stay away from sodium at all because i eat alot of bags of chips. i used to use derm prescribed medication but i just went with water no chemical's for a little bit and i noticed a lot of improvement but one day bam got them back

should i change soaps?

Yes you need something more mild. I recommend Neutrogena (not the one with SA, that one his horrible), Dans cleanser, or Cetaphil (might work for you but Cetaphil makes me break out)

You can only eat fast food?! That is very unhealthy. You dont want to die of a heart attack. Fast food contains a lot of transfats

should i change soaps?

Yes you need something more mild. I recommend Neutrogena (not the one with SA, that one his horrible), Dans cleanser, or Cetaphil (might work for you but Cetaphil makes me break out)

You can only eat fast food?! That is very unhealthy. You dont want to die of a heart attack. Fast food contains a lot of transfats

I read alot of people getting bad reactions to products that they use daily, im going to list what i use, maybe i have acne because i use somthing that irritates my skin.

wake up shower with dove soap wash hair with head N shoulders, no dairy or eggs but i have to eat fast food everyday due to working conditions i only get chicken sandwiches though.

do i got to stay away from sodium at all because i eat alot of bags of chips. i used to use derm prescribed medication but i just went with water no chemical's for a little bit and i noticed a lot of improvement but one day bam got them back

should i change soaps?

should i change soaps?

is Neutrogena a bar of soap?

im going to walmart today and want to know what to buy.

and yes i work with a couple others and we only have a half an hour lunch so.. i got to unless i dont want to eat..

Cetaphil (might work for you but Cetaphil makes me break out)

should i change soaps?

is Neutrogena a bar of soap?

im going to walmart today and want to know what to buy.

and yes i work with a couple others and we only have a half an hour lunch so.. i got to unless i dont want to eat..

Cetaphil (might work for you but Cetaphil makes me break out)

is what your saying there Cetaphil Facial Lotion because in this post there telling me to buy it

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=161858

Could be but breakouts don't happen overnight, it could have been forming weeks ago. I have never tried the liquid neutrogena but I know Molly has and she says its good plus she has the most sensitve skin. If you think its the liquid neutrogena then stop using but I doubt its the cause. Could be just concidence. Didn't you order Dan's cleanser? Well maybe use that instead.

Could be but breakouts don't happen overnight, it could have been forming weeks ago. I have never tried the liquid neutrogena but I know Molly has and she says its good plus she has the most sensitve skin. If you think its the liquid neutrogena then stop using but I doubt its the cause. Could be just concidence. Didn't you order Dan's cleanser? Well maybe use that instead.