Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zruz

Cleanser ok ?

Hey guys, I bought a cleanser for the regimen.

It contains:

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocoglucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Urea, Serine, Sorbitol, Lauryl Diethylenediaminoglycine, Lauryl Aminopropylglycine, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

is that ok ? :/ it says ph 5.5 for sensitive skin

thanks !

Sodium Laureth sulfate is considered one of the more gentle cleansing agents. Sodium Lauryl sulfate is the one you want to avoid. Other than that I looked up all the ingredients and the ones that I could find are safe. Just from reading over it, Im assuming its a safe cleanser to use. The rest all depends on personal preference. Do you like the cleanser? Does it cleanse good? Does is cause any irritation? Other than those couple questions, it should be fine. Its only left on for a limited time anyways and then just rinsed off, so chaces are if there is bad ingredients, they wont get enough time to irritate your skin. Also ph 5.5 is good.

Hey guys, I bought a cleanser for the regimen.

It contains:

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glyceryl Oleate, Cocoglucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Allantoin, Urea, Serine, Sorbitol, Lauryl Diethylenediaminoglycine, Lauryl Aminopropylglycine, Sodium Lactate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Phosphate, Glycol Distearate, Citric Acid, Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

is that ok ? :/ it says ph 5.5 for sensitive skin

thanks !

The pH is good, and it is for sensitive skin. Go ahead and try it with the Regimen. I know it can be hard to find suitable products in other countries. As long as it is gentle and unmedicated it should be fine. Otherwise, can you list what brands you have there? Do you have Cetaphil? Neutrogena?

Do you have a benzoyl peroxide and moisturizer too?

Ok, then I will try this one for now.

I looked if we got Cetaphil but as far as i know we do not.

Neutrogena - Yes

And yea i've got BP, the thing is that i used 5% one because that is the only one we have here (beside 10%) so i had to get a 3% one from Germany.

And wow it was 8€ for a 30g tube... thats kind of expensice -.-

And no i don't have a moisturizer yet :/... don't know which should be good here, because we do not have the ones you've got.

The best would probably be to wait for Dan's moisturizer and then buy all 3 products of his chain...