Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

same as above  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like lepord print and clothes and shoes?

• No its fugly
    • Yes its beautiful

I have a pair of shoes like that and i love them there the most comfortable shoes i own

I have a lovely leopard print scoop neck top. I made it. It has a detachable collar of black faux fur. :D Looks a bit glam for a night out. Hmm, I may have thrown it out in my last spring cleaning of clothes. Since I don't go out to clubs anymore. ;)

I have a leopard print pair of heels, I love them, and they are just such a sexy pair of shoes.

i think that maybe one item of leopard print can look great but head to toe leopard print is a bit trashy!

Leopard print is fine in moderation.

Such as if you we're wearing a black dress and you had a leopard print purse.

Honestly though I hate leopard print shirts and skirts.

Molly, you spelled Leopard incorrectly... :angel: hehe.

anywho..I have a pair of ankle strap Leopard print heals. They hurt my feet, but I like the way they look with a certain Black dress..lol

I LOVE leopard print. I have so much of it.

One of my favorites....a fuzzy velvety green tank top. It rules to the max.

oh lord. i suppose it depends on the article of clothing and the quality of the fabric.... but i really don't think i'd ever be caught dead wearing anything leopard print. :X

oh lord. i suppose it depends on the article of clothing and the quality of the fabric.... but i really don't think i'd ever be caught dead wearing anything leopard print. :X

In severe moderation. Like something with small accents of leopard print, I would wear. Otherwise it's kind of tacky imo.

To each her own. ;) I originally made the top as a leotard leopard print (faux suede) as a leopard costume for Halloween one year. It had a tail with a black tuft of fur. Little leopard print ears on a headband. Black tights. Little loincloth type looking skirt (since it was way too revealing just with the tights and leotard. It was adorable.

One year I made a mermaid costume and won first prize at a club. I altered a skirt pattern, made it out of pale green sequined fabric, lacy top with sequined shell appliques. I drew the tail on a piece of newspaper and cut out the fabric from that and sewed it onto the bottom of the skirt, used a coat hanger to make the tail stand out, and stuffed it with polyfoam stuffing. Very fun costume. :)

HEY! I grew up in the 80's. ;) You you youngster, you! (just kidding!)

Please see the revised post above. :D

Guest The Effendi

Pretty much any animal print is tacky, but it never bothered

me. I like Zebra myself :cool:

To each her own. ;)

lol yeah thats true

yea i totally agree with that, and if others like it that's completly fine... but personally, leopard/tiger skin has hooker and 80s written all over it. both things that i don't want to be associated with. :whistle: