Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Yes it works well but it really stings when I put vaseline on after I let the bp dry for twenty to twenty five minutes. It really does work in preventing breakouts though. I wouldnt say it has gotten rid of the current breakouts I have though. After all Ive only been on the regimen for a couple of weeks now

I don't have any advice to offer, but I just ordered my first batch of BP also, so we're in the same boat. :)

I've used it off and on for the past 2 years (because some derms put me on different topicals because they thought I needed a prescription, which wasn't true)...It is a very good product....but you have to moisturize....it isn't like proactiv's lotion where you just put a little on and it moisturizes too....The bp gel is just bp, no moisturizer...but yeah IMO it is the best topical acne product on the market for me anyways

I just ordered 2 BP gels for the first time in replacement for my Nelson's Homeopathic acne gel. What can I expect when I use it? What are yalls opinion when you have used the gel? Did you like it, and did it work well? Thanks.

I've tried many BP products over the years (including Neutrogena's on-the-spot, the Proactiv lotion, etc, etc) and Dan's gel is BY FAR the best currently on the market. It spreads very smoothly and evenly and doesn't dry immediately (like cream BP) so you can take your time letting your skin absorb it gently.

It's a great product, so enjoy it and good luck with the regimen!

ive had mine for 2 days havent really noticed a difference yet. i think it might take me a week or so to notice much my skin looks alot worse the it really is with all my red marks.