Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
swab

So many Moisturizer, help me pick

i was looking threw so many threads and post with people using so many kinds of Moisturizers and i just dont know witch one would be best for me

i just ordered the Daniel Kern's Regimen "Daniel Kern's Regimen Gentle Cleanser" and "Daniel Kern's Regimen Gel" but i cannot find a Moisturizer that would be best for me.

I work half outside then half inside "all new construction so i get alot of dust on my face and sweet alot seeing i live in florida and its almost 100 degrees, i want to find a Moisturizer that has SPF in it and will work with Daniel Kern's Regimen Gel and not make my face look oily and greasy " i dont mind it looking oily at work just after work when im with my friends"

im pretty used to the sun im not sure if i will need the SPF in the Moisturizer but when im on Daniel Kern's Regimen im not sure what i will need.

Dan is coming out with his new moisturizer next week I think or the week after that. Its just an approximation. Why dont you wait for it to come out and then purchase that?

i did not know it would be out that soon, i will wait for it i guess, but my order of the other stuff will be comming in the mail any day now, and im pretty sure i will want to start to use it right away, what would be a good thing i can get at walmart for the time being

what would be a good thing i can get at walmart for the time being

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, or Cetaphil Facial Lotion, or Neutrogena oil-free lotion.

what would be a good thing i can get at walmart for the time being

Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, or Cetaphil Facial Lotion, or Neutrogena oil-free lotion.

^ out of those three, the Cetaphil Facial Lotion is the least shiny, ime.

so your trying to say use "Cetaphil Facial Lotion" after i apply "Daniel Kern's Regimen Gel"?

Yeah. You want to apply the gel very gently after you cleanse and give it a solid 10-15 minutes to dry completely, this helps the moisturizer to go on better. Then you put on the moisturizer and you use as much as your skin needs, no real guideline there, and voila, you're done.

I wash in the morning at the sink, wait 5-6 minutes and apply bp, after applying bp I wait 5-6 minutes and apply moisturizer with spf.....You are going to need spf if you are in the sun because Benzoyl peroxide WILL increase your sensitivity to the sun....

Curel is my #1 pick. And i've tried ALOT of different kinds of moisturizers. A bit pricy, but well worth it, one bottle lasts me a year.

Curel is my #1 pick. And i've tried ALOT of different kinds of moisturizers. A bit pricy, but well worth it, one bottle lasts me a year.

Never had any probs with the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for Sensitive Skin does exactly what it says it will.. No breakouts, no irritation what more can I say ;)