Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

little pin looking bumps under skin

theses look like tiny white heads that are closed and i mean small and then after a while they turn into large red spots or just bumps,i have some tiny ones that have been there for gaes? how can i get rid of them.as whenever i get a spot its from what was one of these things.

im getting married in 3 months and dont want any to come up around the wedding

Try a glycolic acid toner or lotion/souffle. They are effective with comedonal acne. It takes a good month to see improvement, but in three months you'll be pleased with your skin texture. Since you're already using BP and I hope moisturizer, you'll possibly need to moisturize more often. It can be drying for someone whose skin is already dry. I'm so oily that my glycolic product (see below in sig, it's the Avon one) has just mostly normalized my sebum production.

Extremely gentle exfoliation with the baby's hair brush also helps. See sig for link to thread. Gentle!!! You're not trying to buff your face off with that method, just gently brush the surface dead skin away. If you do it too hard, you WILL have a worse breakout. If you do it gently, your skin will be very happy. Mine is. :)