Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Clean and clear - oil free acne wash with micro scrubbers.... Im visiting my sister for a week, and i know that she had worse acne than me at times, i asked her what she did for her skin, and she simply said she just washes it now.... She used to mess around with all those miracle products/ lotions and what not, and her acne was pretty bad before....

Anyways i asked her if i could use it, and for the past 2 days ive used it day and night, and lemme tell you, its the best ive ever used.... It doesnt leave my face dry yet my face feels clean.... Im going to stop using Cetaphil and im just going to use the wash and maybe Loreal intense adult acne peel like once a week.....

Anyone else used this product b4?

Are you sure you have the name of the product right? I've tried searching for it on Google and have found no results.

^ That's so weird because I've never seen this product before...ever. I don't think it's sold in the US? Or maybe it's a discontinued product?

Clean and clear - oil free acne wash with micro scrubbers.... Im visiting my sister for a week, and i know that she had worse acne than me at times, i asked her what she did for her skin, and she simply said she just washes it now.... She used to mess around with all those miracle products/ lotions and what not, and her acne was pretty bad before....

Anyways i asked her if i could use it, and for the past 2 days ive used it day and night, and lemme tell you, its the best ive ever used.... It doesnt leave my face dry yet my face feels clean.... Im going to stop using Cetaphil and im just going to use the wash and maybe Loreal intense adult acne peel like once a week.....

Anyone else used this product b4?

I tried everything and found that dr.murads daily moister cleanser was by far the best, pricey but you get what you pay for.