Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I got a bunch of makeup to try out including Physician's Formula foundation... I thought I like it, I've been using it for a couple weeks but i think it's break me out!! GAWD!! like WHY???? WHy does my peice of crap skin have to break out with anythign new I try I feel like F#CKING crying... I'm so sick of this sh#t... maybe I shoudl just be without makeup and be ugly for the rest of my life.

awww :comfort: Im sorry, it really is frustrating!!! And ive seen your pics in your gallery, your really pretty! :angel:

What PF products were you using?

Shoot. I'm returning my PF liquid mineral stuff and powder stuff I bought last night then. I can't afford risking breakouts. I'll stick to tried and true Everyday Minerals.

I normally don't wear makeup and look just fine. So try that route for a while and see how it goes for you. Let your skin breathe. Just cleanse, exfoliate, treat, moisturize. See how that goes. :D

This is why I hate minerals :whistle: Colorstay has never broken me out, in fact, I am very clear right now and wear colorstay to cover my scars almost everyday.

PF mineral stuff broke me out....

BUT, their regular liquid foundations did not. My favorite was retro glow. They don't make it anymore :cry:

I'm starting to think minerals are causing more problems than the traditional makeup these days. I'm using Lancome Adaptive and use the PF compact powder to set. No problem what so ever. But I don't do too well with the PF foundation, it clogs my pores.