Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i need an experienced and knowledgeable opinion.

i have small kind of under-the-skin bumps all over my forehead.that is my main concern.i have no clue how to get rid of these and i have tried a few things:proactiv,acnefree,and several products you can just buy ina drugstore.my mom refuses to take me to a dermatologist or spend a ridiculous amount of money on any more acne products.

i am only 14 and i understand that getting zits are what teenagers do,but it seriously lowers my self confidence and i NEED to get rid of it.i mean,practically all of my friends have NO problem with their skin and i dont know why i have such a huge one.

here is my current skin regimen:

morning-i dont really do anything in the morning,because im afraid if i wash my face too much it will dry out my skin.i do use proactiv foundation,which i absolutely need,and it wont clog pores.

evening-i use acne free 3 step system [the proactiv imitation],and sometimes the proactiv refining mask which i think is making my pores a little smaller.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!