Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murderah

I feel like crying and giving up ...

well ive been on da regimen for about 6 weeks n well its better yes but i still get breakouts and like right now im barely gettin over a bad breakout i had and it finnally was settling down and now i see new pimples coming up eevrywhere well im pretty pissed off and feel like boxin dan but man i dont mean that im just frustrated with my dam skin i wish acne didnt exist and also i got like 2 days left of bp gel n i havent even ordered sum more which makes me more mad... =( wtf help me please

EDIT: well for the regimen i take about 6 fish oils a day and wash with purpose then use jojoba oil then the full finger bp and then cethapil cream

I've seen your progress, and I think where you're at is pretty normal. Your skin is up and down, up and down until you've been using the large amount of BP for long enough that it prevents new acne. This takes a while, 2-3 months typically but even longer for many people. You'll get through this breakout, and then your skin will look even better, then maybe you'll have another breakout that might not last as long, and then your skin is even better, etc., but before you know it, you're clear and not having any more of those big breakouts. You should place your order for more BP soon, though. If you want to buy BP while Dan's ships, you should get Neutrogena On-the-Spot. It won't be nearly as nice, but that way you won't lose a week or so of time with no BP waiting for more to come.

I agree with the two other replies you've gotten.

But please do list which products you are using and exactly how you are using them.

This probably won't make you feel better but hang in there. I was at least 4 months with continual break outs before my skin became clearer. A year on and I still get the odd break out but nothing like it was.

Stay positive....

im in my 4th month of regimen, and i still have pimples here and there rite now.... its not easy getting total control

hang in there!