Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MON3Y

every pimple is a redmark?

can some one please explain this to me becouse i dont understand i get a redmark after every pimple am i doing something rong or something... then after the red mark heals im left over with a damn Brown mark.. so what the hell do i do?

buy an aloe vera plant and use it on your redmarks???

I don't know if it'll work.... but apparently it's supposed to.... just bought a plant myself today :D

i get a redmark after every pimple am i doing something rong or something... then after the red mark heals im left over with a damn Brown mark.. so what the hell do i do?

I have the same problem. Like acnethedevil said, some people have used aloe vera (directly from the plant or using FOTE 100% Aloe Vera gel) and has helped them with their redmarks. I'm using an aspiring mask, and has been helping with my redmarks a lot. BP also makes the healing process even slower, so if you're using too much BP or in a high concentration that might be the cause.

Does anyone here has a good method a good method to help prevent redmarks?

i get a redmark after every pimple am i doing something rong or something... then after the red mark heals im left over with a damn Brown mark.. so what the hell do i do?

I have the same problem. Like acnethedevil said, some people have used aloe vera (directly from the plant or using FOTE 100% Aloe Vera gel) and has helped them with their redmarks. I'm using an aspiring mask, and has been helping with my redmarks a lot. BP also makes the healing process even slower, so if you're using too much BP or in a high concentration that might be the cause.

Does anyone here has a good method a good method to help prevent redmarks?

The best method to prevent redmarks is to PREVENT ACNE...and to GENTLY wash with a mild cleanser. Just be gentle to your skin and don't over heat yourself too often as well.

can some one please explain this to me becouse i dont understand i get a redmark after every pimple am i doing something rong or something... then after the red mark heals im left over with a damn Brown mark.. so what the hell do i do?

I have the same problem

That happens to me too. I thought it was because I used to pick at my face frequently. But even the pimples that I don't bother turn into brown marks after they're gone, and usually don't fade for a few months, which was ridiculously annoying.

The most important thing is to prevent acne, so make sure you stick to your regimen. Try not to pick at your acne, doing that only causes the marks to linger longer on your skin. I've been using a fading lotion--tea tree oil blemish fade night lotion, which is meant to improve the look of scars and blemished skin. It's sold at The Body Shop is affordable. It's not harsh on my skin and I've been seeing some good results after using it for just a few days. I suggest that you try something of the sort, you can even get a cheaper scar fading serum at a drugstore at CVS. Hope that helps!