Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bblz

bblz's DKR log

So, here it goes, 1 more try at clean sexy skin.

Im using:

DKR cleanser

DKR Bp gel

Cetaphyl moisturizer

As it my 1st week, I am only using 1/3 finger of bp and only at night.

Day1: Gently cleansed my face, no complains about the cleanser :). Same goes for the moisturizer, didnt take as much time as i thought it would to absorb.

Night: Cleansed, BP, and mositorizer. At the moment didnt feel any diference, both the bp and moisturizer didnt take long to absorb.

Day2: Same as for day 1. Skin was a big reddish and was kinda itchy as the day went along.

At night didnt increase de bp size yet, will increase slowly.

Heres what my chin looks like just before the night shower.

Day3: Same as previous days. Skin still red and itchy. Bit oily skin at night b4 2nd shower.

Night wash, face looks good after cleansed, although its red and irritated. Still no break out, just the whiteheads still in there.

Day4: Skin looked better after a looong night of sleep. Shaved with the cleanser and moisturized. Kinda felt my face "burning" along the day.

Night noticed a bump was formed. Looks like a nodule :(. Other then that skin looks good, hoping it was somehow related to shaving :(

Day 7: Where does was no acne, still looks more smooth. The nodule from day 4 is smaller. Some new pimples have showed up. Guess its the 2nd week break out saying hi.

1 week of using only once BP is over, Tomorrow morning its time to use both in the morning and in the evening the BP.

Hope I dont have a big break out.

SKin looks good after cleansed compared to when i started the regime.

Day8: 3 New pimples have arrived. The chin area looks better then when i started the regimen.

Using 1/3 of finger length in morning and evening. The redness in some parts is smaller. Pics coming soon.

Day9: 2 New pimples came to say hi. My chin is still red.

Here are some pictures.

Day 11: Still only using 1/3 of the finger length both day and night. 2 New pimples in the middle of my forehead came up yesterday. Chin is still red but looks better after cleansed.

I can see some improvement on one particular area of my face. Cant wait to get clear :(

Day 14: Started using 2/3 of finger length. The pimples that started from the break out are smaller and yesterday there was not a new one appearing. Skin is redish yeah, but i see less red in my chin. My face is a bit oily because of the moisturizer i think. I can feel the acne clearing :)

Day 14: Started using 2/3 of finger length. The pimples that started from the break out are smaller and yesterday there was not a new one appearing. Skin is redish yeah, but i see less red in my chin. My face is a bit oily because of the moisturizer i think. I can feel the acne clearing :)

Day 19: Damm days are flying as summer vacation is ending :( . Using only moisturizer in the morning. The pimples in the forehead area are almost gone, they are pretty small atm. Chin is still the problem area grrr, every other day some little whitehead comes up. Much smaller then in the beginning. My skin finally is not red. Its even wierd to look at my chin while i put the BP and not notice much difference from the color of my cheek :).

Day 19: Damm days are flying as summer vacation is ending :( . Using only moisturizer in the morning. The pimples in the forehead area are almost gone, they are pretty small atm. Chin is still the problem area grrr, every other day some little whitehead comes up. Much smaller then in the beginning. My skin finally is not red. Its even wierd to look at my chin while i put the BP and not notice much difference from the color of my cheek :).

Day 28: Mr.Dumbass myself didnt follow the regimen for 2 days like supposed to so i broke out :angry: . New job hours messed me up :(

Back on track. Waiting for the new order with the DK moisturizer to arrive.

Day 28: Mr.Dumbass myself didnt follow the regimen for 2 days like supposed to so i broke out :angry: . New job hours messed me up :(

Back on track. Waiting for the new order with the DK moisturizer to arrive.

Day 35: My chin looks better, I do not get red from the moisturizer anymore, my chin looks better then when i started the regimen. There still some pimples on my forehead :@, hope they will clean soon. I look better for classes, so I am relieved :). Heres 2 pictures taken this morning just after the regimen.

Day 38: Damm time flies :(, univ starts next week! Anyway my skin is clearing much faster now, im really surprised at how its going now. now more crazy pimples, finally and fortunately its starting to stay under control :boogie:

Day 38: Damm time flies :(, univ starts next week! Anyway my skin is clearing much faster now, im really surprised at how its going now. now more crazy pimples, finally and fortunately its starting to stay under control :boogie:

lol it has been so long i completely forgot about this

Anyway took me 2 months to get clean skin. Luckily now, only use the bp once or twice a week, I dont have 100% clear skin but damm I don't even care about it now :)

To you guys using it, keep it up, its definitely worth it :) Dont let the 3rd week slow you down :P