Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys. I would be really grateful for any sort of advice on this matter. I am 23 and i've never had any severe facial acne problem. During my teenage years i'd get some acne on the face - usually in the form of few large pimples instead of many small ones. My face is pretty clear now, maybe i'll get the occasional pimple every once and a while but nothing to worry about.

The problem is my back - although i dont have active acne anymore (similar to the face, the occasional pimple/spot every now and then, usually large in size) i have quite a few red marks left in the upper back area. I don't really know what to do, they seem to have been there forever!

Could anyone reccomend any products/treatments to get rid of the red marks? I've bought the Intense Gel R-ALA and a peel by Deming but haven't used them yet. I know they are supposed to be good for fading red marks in the facial area, but has anyone used them for red marks on the body?

Many thanks!

Nick